Where can I get a mother board with clean esn?

Jul 20, 2013
Visit site
I need a motherboard or logic board or main board etc for sprint galaxy note 2 I need it to have a clean esn... I have one with a clean esn but my hone power button doesn't work and I was told it got water damaged and there is corrosion which I have cleaned the whole phone and it didn't help it actually seemed to make it worse. So I need a clean esn motherboard if anyone has one or sprint they want to sell? I can't find one anywhere with a clean esn on ebay or anything does anyone know where I can get one? I also need a mother board for galaxy s3 with a clean esn these are the hardest things to find anyone have any leads?

StealthTH

Dec 5, 2010
Visit site
Best bet would be ebay. Could possibly buy a broken one with clean en and swap parts around.

Posted via Android Central App

Jul 20, 2013
Visit site
Yea. I haven't had any luck finding one. I sent my phone to Samsung and they said there was water damage and I cleaned mother board and everything to try to fix the water damage and it didn't work and its gonna cost me $200 to replace phone and I bought it the way it is so its not good

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sleezzyy21