My husband just got the 4.2.2 update

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Hubby just got the 4.2.2 update for his tab 3. Where is ours???

Sent from my SPH-L900 using AC Forums mobile app

There pretty much is no rhyme or reason to which devices get updates over others. You can keep checking in Settings. I think it would be in About device.

Wiley_11

May 10, 2011
Visit site
Rumor is they are going to 4.3 for the Note II, who knows when. This phone to me is still awesome the way it is! :D

indysteve9

May 8, 2011
Visit site
When, and if, there is a 4.3 update for the Note2, I'm going to wait and see what bugs there are reported. Then when those are worked out, I'll download the update. Been bitten before by other OS updates and had to live with the frustration until "they" fixed it. Just sayin'.......

Wiley_11

May 10, 2011
Visit site
When, and if, there is a 4.3 update for the Note2, I'm going to wait and see what bugs there are reported. Then when those are worked out, I'll download the update. Been bitten before by other OS updates and had to live with the frustration until "they" fixed it. Just sayin'.......

+1 :D

Jnug70

Jun 11, 2011
Visit site
I know this is the Sprint section of the Note 2 forum. Dont mean to ask are you with Sprint?

Posted via Android Central App

Jnug70

Jun 11, 2011
Visit site
I know this is the Sprint section of the Note 2 forum. Dont mean to ask but are you with Sprint?

zmann

Nov 9, 2010
Visit site
I know this is the Sprint section of the Note 2 forum. Dont mean to ask are you with Sprint?

In any case it's says his "tab 3" has been updated,, not note 2. This thread has me confused. Thought this was sprint note 2 forum.

IT'S TRUE,, SIZE IS EVERYTHING!

maryinredding

Jan 8, 2011
Visit site
Yes, we are with Sprint and we both have the Note 2. My title was suppose to say that My husband just got the 4.2.2 update so where's ours? but the website cut me off before I could finish. I was just wondering why his Samsung Tab 3 got the update and our Note 2s did not. Just wondering and yes I knew this was a Note 2 for Sprint forum!!

Wiley_11

May 10, 2011
Visit site
Yes, we are with Sprint and we both have the Note 2. My title was suppose to say that My husband just got the 4.2.2 update so where's ours? but the website cut me off before I could finish. I was just wondering why his Samsung Tab 3 got the update and our Note 2s did not. Just wondering and yes I knew this was a Note 2 for Sprint forum!!

I understood what you meant from the first sentence of your post. I've always appreciated your insightful and thoughtful posts clear back to the Pre Central days. (Good times!) Keep doing what your doing!...........:D

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sem173