- 56 Posts
Need help - lost system - phone won't boot.
I made a nandroid backup and then went to wipe before installing the latest beta. I wiped too much (stupid I guess but this hasn't to me in all my years of using custom roms.)
Now my phone only boots to twrp. When I go to restore the card is blank. I must have wiped my card.
Can anyone tell me what to do?
- 08-29-2013, 10:27 PM #2
- By o2bnclemson in forum T-MobileReplies: 9Last Post: 10-21-2013, 05:22 PM
- By nanos2125 in forum Sprint Galaxy S II Epic 4G TouchReplies: 3Last Post: 09-01-2013, 10:59 AM
- By bcebbrecht116 in forum HTC OneReplies: 7Last Post: 08-30-2013, 12:49 AM
- By Tom Borges in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 2Last Post: 08-30-2013, 12:40 AM
- By kwitel in forum HTC OneReplies: 0Last Post: 08-29-2013, 09:16 PM