- 128 Posts
- Hydro Rom
Ok so i need to go from my Note 2 to a VGA... I know, I know but I went to Fry's Electronics they had an MLH adapter and a 5 pin to 11 pin adapter, so then I got a hdmi to vga adapter hooked everything together (correctly) and.... Poof, I had a signal (the monitor auto adjusted and no longer had the floating screen saver logo) but no home screen on the monitor, just a black screen. Ideas?
Oh and my Note 2 said "Hdmi conneced"
*edit* I'm not necessarily looking for someone to know what is wrong, but does anyone know a good hdmi to Vga converter? One that actually will work with our Note 2s
Last edited by Kalums; 09-03-2013 at 09:57 AM.
- By Google_Superuser in forum T-MobileReplies: 40Last Post: 09-12-2013, 05:27 PM
- By avilledave in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 6Last Post: 09-09-2013, 11:31 AM
- By Edible Walrus in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 15Last Post: 08-31-2013, 11:35 AM
- By davids3user in forum AT&T Galaxy S3Replies: 4Last Post: 08-30-2013, 09:23 AM
- By chenks in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-21-2013, 04:59 AM