- 55 Posts
Deep sleep battery saver
Hi, I'm new here and I was wondering if anyone uses a application called deep sleep battery saver? The application was running fine until yesterday and my battery on my sprint note 2 is draining to fast. I've only have 4 applications that I leave running. Trying to get a response from developer is useless. Any suggestions would be appreciated.
Posted via Android Central App
- 08-31-2013, 11:13 PM #2
If I helped you, Pay it Forward....
Current Devices: Moto X, Galaxy Tab 2 7.0
Retired Devices: Galaxy S2 (Epic 4G Touch)
Traded Devices: Galaxy S3
- By TaiwanTeddy in forum Motorola Droid MAXXReplies: 16Last Post: 09-21-2013, 08:29 PM
- By allzhere in forum Android App InventorReplies: 4Last Post: 09-09-2013, 03:48 AM
- By lolilawl in forum MetroPCS EsteemReplies: 7Last Post: 09-01-2013, 02:09 AM
- By worldsoutro in forum Motorola Droid MAXXReplies: 3Last Post: 08-31-2013, 09:18 PM
- By sjpld23 in forum Verizon Galaxy S3Replies: 1Last Post: 08-31-2013, 02:16 PM