- 354 Posts
2 jobs and no outlets means bigger batteries.
So I thought of doing what I did with my s3 and doing a battery swap but instead I opted for the zero lemon 9300mah battery. Any word on these monsters from previous or current users?
Anything in particular I should know about extended batteries?
Sent from The Thickest and Biggest Note 2
- 09-22-2013, 03:05 AM #2
- 09-27-2013, 01:19 PM #4
- 09-28-2013, 12:26 AM #5
- 49 Posts
Re: 2 jobs and no outlets means bigger batteries.
An option I found tonight. Powerbag rfap-0081F model at office max. Looks like its a dis continued model. I got mine on clearance from $100 marked down to $22. Even better, it was on sale for $10. It has a 3000mah battery. Cant wait to see how it handles my work needs this coming week.If you can't fix it with a hammer. Then you've got an electrical problem
- 11-02-2013, 12:38 AM #6
- By TechTinker in forum Android 4.4 KitKatReplies: 10Last Post: 09-25-2013, 08:45 PM
- By nursejel7 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 5Last Post: 09-24-2013, 06:06 AM
- By oddeo in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 3Last Post: 09-23-2013, 11:51 PM
- By npark2012 in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 6Last Post: 09-22-2013, 08:18 PM
- By oddeo in forum T-Mobile Galaxy S3Replies: 1Last Post: 09-21-2013, 11:25 PM