- 16 Posts
problems transferring pictures to computer, any way to do mass storage?
Hi everybody I have my note 2 connected to my computer it can iether do a camera mode or a MTP media player. Both don't let me transfer files from the note to my computer and vice versa. Is there a way to get it to perform like a hard drive?
Last edited by Kevin O'Quinn; 09-26-2013 at 01:09 PM.
- 09-26-2013, 01:08 PM #2
Re: USB hard drive?Forum Rules & Guidelines -- CLICK HERE
I'm an NVIDIA Tegra Champ. Here's what that means. It means that from time to time I might receive products and/or services from NVIDIA to evaluate them and provide feedback to NVIDIA and you, our valuable members. What this does NOT mean is that my opinion will be biased. Any opinion that I express here and elsewhere are solely based on my personal preference and any relevant expertise that I may/may not have on the subject matter.
- 09-29-2013, 07:23 AM #3
- 16 Posts
Re: problems transferring pictures to computer, any way to do mass storage?
Is Kies really that good? I think its janky compared to the way I used to do it where it was recognized as a hard drive. I also want to transfer more than pictures. I have dropbox but thats a pain (especially since my work comp hates it)
- 11-13-2013, 12:28 AM #5
- By wolvik in forum Verizon HTC OneReplies: 1Last Post: 09-26-2013, 03:30 AM
- By Ductman1 in forum Moto XReplies: 24Last Post: 09-25-2013, 11:42 PM
- By lupine in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0Replies: 4Last Post: 09-25-2013, 11:27 PM
- By SomeOne989 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 4Last Post: 09-25-2013, 12:08 PM
- By PlayDLine in forum Moto XReplies: 4Last Post: 09-24-2013, 03:24 PM