- 16 Posts
problems transferring pictures to computer, any way to do mass storage?
Hi everybody I have my note 2 connected to my computer it can iether do a camera mode or a MTP media player. Both don't let me transfer files from the note to my computer and vice versa. Is there a way to get it to perform like a hard drive?
Last edited by Kevin O'Quinn; 09-26-2013 at 01:09 PM.
- 09-26-2013, 01:08 PM #2
Re: USB hard drive?Forum Rules & Guidelines -- CLICK HERE
- 09-29-2013, 07:23 AM #3
- 16 Posts
Re: problems transferring pictures to computer, any way to do mass storage?
Is Kies really that good? I think its janky compared to the way I used to do it where it was recognized as a hard drive. I also want to transfer more than pictures. I have dropbox but thats a pain (especially since my work comp hates it)
- 11-13-2013, 12:28 AM #5
- By wolvik in forum Verizon HTC OneReplies: 1Last Post: 09-26-2013, 03:30 AM
- By Ductman1 in forum Moto XReplies: 24Last Post: 09-25-2013, 11:42 PM
- By lupine in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0Replies: 4Last Post: 09-25-2013, 11:27 PM
- By SomeOne989 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 4Last Post: 09-25-2013, 12:08 PM
- By PlayDLine in forum Moto XReplies: 4Last Post: 09-24-2013, 03:24 PM