Who has gotten 4.3 on the Sprint Galaxy Note 2?

wburleson

Mar 29, 2011
Visit site
Please tell us your location (state) if you have rec'd the update to 4.3 from Sprint. This way we maybe able to tell what part of the country the its being done in, e.g. Eastern US, Western US, etc. Thanks

ForTheGlory

May 19, 2010
Visit site
SC and not yet. Is there any proof that the State you are in has anything to do with the rollout? Seems impractical to me. There's no logical reason for it to rollout that way. Seems more likely they are going by server connections.

jmy7213

Aug 18, 2012
Visit site
Nobody is gonna get it yet. Its been paused. For anyone that says they got an OTA, yer full of crap. MC2 is the latest released version. There is No OTA update as of now. And probably for a lil while.

Sent from my Sprint Galaxy Note II on Tapatalk Pro.

jmy7213

Aug 18, 2012
Visit site
And if you wanna verify my last statement just bring up Samsung Kies, plug in yer phone and check it out for yourself.

jmy7213

Aug 18, 2012
Visit site
As of 0259 eastern there does not show any releases from the servers. It does however show in queue. And quit hitting yourself in the face with your palm, yer gonna leave a mark.

That being said, android islander. I find it amazing that if it were truely, rolling out, that you are the only person that got it. Otherwise, surely there would be other reports by now, so on second thought, keep hitting yourself.

Last edited:

bgruber17

Jun 1, 2010
Visit site
As of 0259 eastern there does not show any releases from the servers. It does however show in queue. And quit hitting yourself in the face with your palm, yer gonna leave a mark.

That being said, android islander. I find it amazing that if it were truely, rolling out, that you are the only person that got it. Otherwise, surely there would be other reports by now, so on second thought, keep hitting yourself.

no chance there has been a change in status on distribution of the update, is there?

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk

jmy7213

Aug 18, 2012
Visit site
Nothins changed this morning no packets have been sent out of the server.

Aug 30, 2010
Visit site
I find it funny that you assume too much. The subject of this forum is 'Who has gotten 4.3', not 'Who has received the 4.3 OTA?'. I'm not one to wait around for an OTA by pushing 'Check for Updates' on my phone ... lol ... or better yet, Kies ... bigger lol.

I've manually downloaded this update and installed it. Like I said earlier, "Research for Yourself". You'll find that some folks who have access to this update (hint: they work for Sprint) have released this into the wild (e.g. Mediafire). Amazing I had to spell it out like that.

Here's hoping you get your update sir.

jmy7213

Aug 18, 2012
Visit site
I find it funny that you assume too much. The subject of this forum is 'Who has gotten 4.3', not 'Who has received the 4.3 OTA?'. I'm not one to wait around for an OTA by pushing 'Check for Updates' on my phone ... lol ... or better yet, Kies ... bigger lol.

I've manually downloaded this update and installed it. Like I said earlier, "Research for Yourself". You'll find that some folks who have access to this update (hint: they work for Sprint) have released this into the wild (e.g. Mediafire). Amazing I had to spell it out like that.

Here's hoping you get your update sir.

I find it funny sir that you don't know how to read. The OP asked in specific, has anyone received the UPDATE FROM SPRINT. Now, being the fact that this is not a sprint employee specific site, its safe to assume the question was directed to the general public. The only way someone is going to receive an update FROM SPRINT is thru OTA or the Sprint branded version thru Kies.

Stop trying to save face. Ya got caught in a lie, you didn't receive an offical update from Sprint as you tried to make it sound. (And you know that's what you were aiming for) You simply wanted to look cool and have people think you were the First customer to get the update. Well, you failed. I'm sorry that your self esteem is so low that you truely felt the need to boost yourself up like that. In the end that's all you were trying to do. If you'd like, I can bake ya some cookies, cuz I think you really need one, but don't try to measure keyboards with me when you were doing it under false pretense. Lets just stop this stupid arguement. It will come when it does, but it hasn't come yet.

Last edited:

jmy7213

Aug 18, 2012
Visit site
Well they have completely deleted the queue. There is no update now. Its been pulled.

~{I'm sorry I'm such a blunt realist with a 12" boot!}~

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DragnDon