Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree3Likes

Default Re: After 4.3 Update; can't add multiple lock screen widgets

Quote Originally Posted by Protais View Post
    What does this have to do with widgets. Did I just see you recommend this same app on another thread? Are you shilling on here?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using AC Forums mobile app

Quote Originally Posted by bgruber17 View Post
    never mind. problem solved.

I updated my note 2 just now and I'm facing an issue.. when I set my lock screen security to pin or anything other then swipe all the shortcuts from the lockscreen vanish. I'm not able to add any shortcuts on my lock screen. The only thing at appears on the screen is the keypad asking for the pin. Any idea?
    Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk

When on the lock screen, put your first her on the "personal message /clock" and slide to the right. You should see the "plus" button like on any other device that allows for lock screen widgets. I am only disappointed that I can't slide to the left for quick access to the camera.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4
    How did you get them to work on the GS4? Mine worked before the update but now they won't work.

never mind. problem solved.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk
    How did you solve this? I keep trying without success.

Have you checked "allow multiple widgets" under lock screen settings?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Sprint Note 2: After 4.3 Update; can't add multiple lock screen widgets-1388164950635.jpg  

ROM

How to add lock screen widgets such as camera? Suggestions? I have Samsung Galaxy S3 Android 4.3 and after update not able to add camera app to lock screen. Lock Screen options are limited to clock or customized message. Home screen is set to standard. Right swipe on clock during lock screen only creates temporary rectangle bordering time.

Quote Originally Posted by mcmeyer View Post
    How to add lock screen widgets such as camera? Suggestions? I have Samsung Galaxy S3 Android 4.3 and after update not able to add camera app to lock screen. Lock Screen options are limited to clock or customized message. Home screen is set to standard. Right swipe on clock during lock screen only creates temporary rectangle bordering time.
    Go to settings>my device>home screen mode and make sure you are on standard mode not easy mode.

I have the same issue. Very frustrating!!

This is my lockscreen with NO widget options.???
    Sprint Note 2: After 4.3 Update; can't add multiple lock screen widgets-screenshot_2014-01-02-11-37-04.jpg

After many tries, you can't have widget and shortcut along with a pattern lock

Quote Originally Posted by Gabriel Anonimousse View Post

I'm missing my Shortcuts tab in my Lock Screen Menu on my GS3 ... any ideas?
    Sprint Note 2: After 4.3 Update; can't add multiple lock screen widgets-screenshot_2014-01-05-22-52-23.png

"As far as gallery goes a simple gesture of pinching in will make them smaller and 3 rows instead of 2 large rows. "

Not on my phone. I used to have two rows, now after the 4.3 update there's only one row with bigger pictures, and pinching has no effect at all. I've found no way to change this single-row view. Anyone?

I just did the 4.3 update on my galaxy S3 and I can't seem to get widgets on the lock screen. This is what I am seeing. Thank you for any help
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Sprint Note 2: After 4.3 Update; can't add multiple lock screen widgets-unnamed.png   Sprint Note 2: After 4.3 Update; can't add multiple lock screen widgets-unnamed-1-.png  

Pretty sure you can't have a pin along with lock screen widgets. Lock screen widgets will only work if you have the screen lock option set to "Swipe".

I was able to swipe the screen in the old version and then it brought up the password screen

Quote Originally Posted by mcmeyer View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Gabriel Anonimousse View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Bataille View Post
    I just did the 4.3 update on my galaxy S3 and I can't seem to get widgets on the lock screen. This is what I am seeing. Thank you for any help
    You have to set the Screen Lock option to "Swipe," then it'll give you the options to change the shortcuts on the lock screen. After which, just change it back to whatever security you normally use.

So, Settings > My Device > Lock Screen > Screen Security (Screen lock) -- set this to Swipe > Enable Shortcuts on Lock Screen > Hit this, and change your shortcuts

hi every one do you havr anny idea why the lockscreen widget featurebin my samsung galaxt grand is disabled... i cannot swipe it to turn it on...as if the feature is totaly disabled...i would like to use an applications to be my locksreen widget....but how????please...

Posted via Android Central App

Does anyone know how to disable this multiple widgets feature? I want to just be able to swipe my phone to open it. Now whenever I swipe i open widgets and I don't want to use this or the sidebar on my phone. :/

Just Re-boot your phone after that it will work just fine

HI everyone. I have the same problem. My galaxy S4 with android 4.3 it have disabled the option that I can use favorites apps on lock screen. I already have the standard review screen mode.
    What can I do?
    Sprint Note 2: After 4.3 Update; can't add multiple lock screen widgets-screenshot_2014-02-19-11-53-19-1.png
    Mohamed Hossam2 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by johnboo21 View Post
    As far as lock screen goes: settings>My device>Home screen mode>make sure you're on Standard mode and that will allow apps and widgets on lock screen. To get to widget set up from lock screen swipe right on clock area to add a widget. Hope that helps.
    Thank you so much jajaja I was breaking my brain with that.
    johnboo21 likes this.

Default Re: Sprint Note 2: After 4.3 Update; can't add multiple lock screen widgets

plz i need ur help..
    first of all i got my android 4.3 update by checking and downloading update package so i didn't root my my device
    second in some videos there are some options in the lock screen swipe style like adding widgets and changing size i found those options but i couldn't choose them i keep taping on them but they don't open like they never been exist
    so plz reply thanks in advance

plz i need ur help..
    first of all i got my android 4.3 update by checking and downloading update package so i didn't root my my device
    second in some videos there are some options in the lock screen swipe style i found those options but i can't choose them i keep taping on them but they don't open like they never been exist
    so plz reply thanks in advance :s

Sprint Note 2: After 4.3 Update; can't add multiple lock screen widgets-screenshot_2014-03-13-21-11-28-1-.pngwhen i open that page the multiple widgets is exist but can't choose it or tap on it like if its'not exist plz help
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12