WIFI connection optimizer and 4.3
After the 4.3 OTA my WIFI connection optimizer turned back on and I do not see an option to turn it off. Does anyone else see how to turn it off? I do not always want my phone on the WIFI at work.
- 12-04-2013, 05:14 PM #2
- 12-06-2013, 06:18 PM #5
- 12-07-2013, 11:20 PM #6
- 12-09-2013, 11:01 AM #8
- 12-10-2013, 12:30 PM #9
Re: WIFI connection optimizer and 4.3
I still have this option after the OTA update.
Since the settings are now broken down into categories under four tabs at the top, there's one extra step to get to this setting:
Settings - Connections (tab at top) - More networks - Mobile networks - Connections optimizer
Touch Connections Optimizer. When I do that it brings up a terms screen with two buttons at the bottom, "I Agree" and "More Information" At that point I click on the back button instead, and it brings up a screen that says "Sprint Connections Optimizer" which has a box that can be checked or unchecked. It looks like you can also get there by clicking on "More Information."
- 12-11-2013, 11:24 AM #10
- 07-21-2014, 11:36 AM #11
- By curtdisis in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 4Last Post: 02-18-2014, 07:25 PM
- By VDub2174 in forum Rumored Devices LoungeReplies: 7Last Post: 02-17-2014, 09:52 PM
- By Camilo in forum Moto X (2013)Replies: 4Last Post: 12-09-2013, 06:01 PM
- By teslapod in forum Moto X (2013)Replies: 7Last Post: 12-07-2013, 08:38 AM
- By Leo de Sol in forum Android AppsReplies: 1Last Post: 12-04-2013, 11:20 AM