- 2 Posts
Local Profile of someone else auto created with 4.3 update
Once I updated my Note 2 to the 4.3, a Local Profile was created with Google+ using information that ALL belongs to my daughter. How can I fix this? It won't let me edit it anywhere. If I delete it (which apparently is an option in contacts), will I delete important settings on the phone. Does it delete anything on my daughters account? I don't have or want a Google+ account. Please help.
Are you kidding me? 119 views and no one has anything to say? Great.
Last edited by M1ssleman; 12-15-2013 at 06:32 PM.
- 03-23-2014, 11:30 AM #2
- 1 Posts
Re: Local Profile of someone else auto created with 4.3 update
I am having the exact same problem and can't find a solution either. It is reading my husband's profile from Google+. I edit the information and that works until I turned off the phone. When the phone turns on again it reverts back.
- By kokopely in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 2Last Post: 12-19-2013, 12:17 AM
- By Old Stoneface in forum The Android Central LoungeReplies: 25Last Post: 12-17-2013, 06:39 AM
- By jwhitlock206 in forum Sprint Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 5Last Post: 12-16-2013, 12:19 AM
- By hdtvjeff in forum Sprint Galaxy Note 2Replies: 13Last Post: 12-15-2013, 02:02 PM
- By snappsam in forum Droid RAZR MReplies: 0Last Post: 12-15-2013, 11:47 AM