Display is broken, passcode is on - How to retrieve data?
So my display went out during my vacation, and a lot of irreplaceable photos were on it. Unfortunately, with the passcode on, explorer won't let me see access any of them, even though the phone does still come on. Is there any way for me to retrieve my data from it (specifically the photos), now, without paying to replace the display (which apparently costs more than replacing the entire phone through insurance)?
- 12-17-2013, 10:29 AM #2
- 12-31-2013, 05:31 AM #5
Re: Display is broken, passcode is on - How to retrieve data?
how about going to a corp sprint store and requesting to move data from internal storage to a usb flash drive? they have a device called cellebrite which you can connect and enter you lock code. if its a gesture unlock then you're sol.
- By Kcoolby in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0Replies: 10Last Post: 12-21-2013, 12:57 PM
- By sillyoldhector in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2012)Replies: 3Last Post: 12-19-2013, 11:03 AM
- By cjb44 in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 4Last Post: 12-19-2013, 10:56 AM
- By Ral-phie in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 6Last Post: 12-17-2013, 12:19 PM
- By brick58 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 2Last Post: 12-17-2013, 11:05 AM