Battery saving app.

kanesmith41

Dec 26, 2011
Visit site
Hello, I'm posting this for a friend. He's got a galaxy note2 and is kinda a heavy user. So he's looking for a simple battery saving application. He wants to continue to use the stock battery that came with his phone. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

USMC97

sauce_a_poutine

Aug 5, 2013
Visit site
Software is nowhere near as good a good resource management from the user can be.

If he kills and disables all unused apps, turns off all auto updates and notifications, and keeps his screen to the lowest usable luminosity, he can gain in battery life without an app. Manually updating and syncing of one's things isn't all that hard, and doing it 2, maybe 3 times a days should suffice for most people, to remain functionally connected to our respective environments and social circles.

I suggest using a portable battery type of charger if power outlet availability is an issue. Amazon and most consumer electronic stores has them, in varying quality and prices. They typically look like this one.

Amir

Nov 17, 2013
plus.google.com
Battery saving app is good to quickly optimize the settings to save battery. It do give some extra juice. I am using du battery saver on my note 3. Doing great. 😊

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

kanesmith41

Dec 26, 2011
Visit site
Thanks. I bought the paid version of that. What are your settings? My main concern is getting text messages. My emails and Facebook can wait until I decide to check them.

USMC97

Amir

Nov 17, 2013
plus.google.com
Thanks. I bought the paid version of that. What are your settings? My main concern is getting text messages. My emails and Facebook can wait until I decide to check them.

USMC97

It's upto u to set. What u wanna use and what u don't wanna use. Turn the features off that u don't use. My settings are just default nothing fancy.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kirk781