Battery saving app.
Hello, I'm posting this for a friend. He's got a galaxy note2 and is kinda a heavy user. So he's looking for a simple battery saving application. He wants to continue to use the stock battery that came with his phone. Any suggestions would be appreciated.
- 12-24-2013, 07:24 PM #2
- 207 Posts
Re: Battery saving app.
Software is nowhere near as good a good resource management from the user can be.
If he kills and disables all unused apps, turns off all auto updates and notifications, and keeps his screen to the lowest usable luminosity, he can gain in battery life without an app. Manually updating and syncing of one's things isn't all that hard, and doing it 2, maybe 3 times a days should suffice for most people, to remain functionally connected to our respective environments and social circles.
I suggest using a portable battery type of charger if power outlet availability is an issue. Amazon and most consumer electronic stores has them, in varying quality and prices. They typically look like this one."All information is imperfect. We have to treat it with humility."
- The Ascent of man.
- 12-24-2013, 09:43 PM #4
- 12-25-2013, 08:37 AM #6
- 12-25-2013, 12:53 PM #8
- By AndroidDario in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 26Last Post: 03-03-2014, 10:05 AM
- By chala6899 in forum Android 4.0 Ice Cream SandwichReplies: 1Last Post: 12-28-2013, 09:25 AM
- By Neil Paice in forum Google Nexus 10 TabletReplies: 8Last Post: 12-25-2013, 07:37 AM
- By Nemesis-X in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 6Last Post: 12-24-2013, 08:13 PM
- By Symbianblack in forum LG G2Replies: 3Last Post: 12-24-2013, 04:44 PM