my phone is vibrating all the time and I can't figure out why.

jadedangel143

Dec 24, 2013
Visit site
Since I got the ota update for my note II about every few minutes my phone is vibrating I have gone through every app on my phone and turned off notifications I've cleared out cache data reset the phone even turned off the android accessibility services (talk back and magnification) I'm legally blind and need them to use the phone and none of those things have made it stop this is driving me insane anyone else having this issue since the update and most importantly anyone know how to make it stop I'm seriously about 5 seconds from throwing my phone across the room and just getting a new phone

Posted via Android Central App

mrsmumbles

Oct 5, 2013
Visit site
I dont know if this is what you want, but if you want to stop the vibration completely, untick the boxes for haptic feedback in the settings.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk 2

jadedangel143

Dec 24, 2013
Visit site
I've done this already and that didn't make the vibrations stop I think this is something the ota update caused before the update my phone wasn't doing this as stated previously I've gone through the phone and turned off everything that had to do with causing vibration and the phone is still vibrating every few minutes.

Posted via Android Central App

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! Do they correspond to new notification icons appearing in the status bar?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress