Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Been having problems intalling the 28.5mb OTA update for Android 4.1.2

This update shows up every few days and each time I try to install it, it fails. Anybody else have problems with this? Everyone else in my family with the Note2 never had this problem and they are already on Android 4.3. I believe this OTA update is keeping me from getting the 4.3 update.

Default Re: Been having problems intalling the 28.5mb OTA update for Android 4.1.2

Quote Originally Posted by wreakin View Post
    This update shows up every few days and each time I try to install it, it fails. Anybody else have problems with this? Everyone else in my family with the Note2 never had this problem and they are already on Android 4.3. I believe this OTA update is keeping me from getting the 4.3 update.
    Are you rooted? If you are not and are having issues I recommend taking it in to sprint. If they can't figure it out and your last step is a hard reset and that still doesn't work then they should be able to swap it out. But it probably shouldn't be a problem if you're not rooted

Posted via Android Central App