Rapid battery drain.
Hi, I left my phone sitting for 2 hrs and it drained 7% within that time frame. Which I made 1 two minute phone call and 2 texts. I've never had a issue with the battery before and the only thing I've done different is download nova launcher. Surely that didn't have any effect on the battery life. Any suggestions would be great.
- 01-06-2014, 03:40 PM #2
Re: Rapid battery drain.
I would reboot into recovery and clear cache. Here is how: [Guide] Rebooting into Recovery Mode for the Galaxy S2, S3, and Tab2.
This hould clear any data conflicts from any updates, and does a reboot so either method that would fix it has been done.
- 01-06-2014, 07:09 PM #4
- 01-06-2014, 07:23 PM #6
- By Christos Terzis in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 2Replies: 131Last Post: 10-29-2014, 04:53 PM
- By isabel95 in forum Verizon Galaxy S3Replies: 11Last Post: 01-06-2014, 06:30 PM
- By babakk1 in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 2Last Post: 01-06-2014, 02:38 PM
- By predator1o1 in forum Samsung Galaxy S3 I9300Replies: 1Last Post: 01-06-2014, 12:28 PM
- By predator1o1 in forum Samsung Galaxy S3 MiniReplies: 1Last Post: 01-06-2014, 11:29 AM