I just got this phone last month and I encounter this issue way to much. Is anyone aware of how to fix this? It have to restart the phone to even see messages again.
Using the stock messaging app and running 4.1.2
Was going to post a screenshot but I see we can't post pics via the app.
- 01-07-2014, 12:22 PM #2
Re: No messages error
When you open the messaging app you don't see any text messages (text message error) and only a reboot fixes the problem? I'm trying to understand where the error is coming in at.
In the meantime, go to Settings > Applications > Messaging App and clear cache. See if that helps.
- By nenon in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 2 Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 2Last Post: 01-12-2014, 04:55 PM
- By redwing634 in forum Verizon Galaxy S3Replies: 3Last Post: 01-09-2014, 08:03 AM
- By jonathanhermes in forum AT&T HTC OneReplies: 3Last Post: 01-08-2014, 03:40 PM
- By steveakuk in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab 7-inchReplies: 1Last Post: 01-07-2014, 11:00 AM
- By kashish jain1 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 MiniReplies: 1Last Post: 01-07-2014, 09:27 AM