- 2 Posts
Key pad tones interrupting phone calls
I have been having trouble for months with keypad tones interrupting phone calls. At first I thought it could be my headset that was doing it, then it happened while I was on speaker phone with out any headsets plugged in. It almost seemed like if something hit a certain tone either a beeping in the background of the person I was calling or something would seem to set it off. Then it just started happening arbitrarily. It doesn't happen on every phone call but at least once a day while I am making phone calls.
Has anyone experienced this kind of thing before? I have updated everything that it will take, but to no avail.
Looking forward to any suggestions anyone has.
- 01-18-2014, 12:07 PM #2
- 2 Posts
Re: Key pad tones interrupting phone calls
It doesn't seem to matter for me, whether the carrier is a landline or cell phone it will do it intermittently while on calls. Not every call but many, hard to figure out or track other than I did figure out it was the phone itself not the headsets or anything. It appears to be a software issue of some kind, but I am no android software expert so I am at a loss...
- By andreashcy in forum HTC One MiniReplies: 2Last Post: 01-25-2014, 06:06 AM
- By clemson77on in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 13Last Post: 01-23-2014, 08:15 AM
- By Rizy7 in forum LG G Pad 8.3Replies: 3Last Post: 01-21-2014, 09:26 AM
- By Adrian Nitescu in forum Samsung Galaxy S3 I9300Replies: 0Last Post: 01-13-2014, 03:46 PM
- By Dunk3794 in forum Moto XReplies: 4Last Post: 01-13-2014, 03:37 PM