- 1 Posts
Blank/Black screen after using Odin to flash, won't go past Samsung logo screen. HELP
Hey all, I'm having a terrible time with my sprint note 2 (sph-L900). I can only access my phone through Odin. Using Odin I've tried flashing:
CWM, TWRP, and Superuser.
After each of these attempts the phone will reboot and after the first Samsung screen, the screen goes blank. Phone is still on (when I disconnect from USB, I hear the sound on my PC) but will not do anything. I have to pull the battery. I've looked all over the forums, but can't find how to fix this. I CANNOT access recovery in order to do factory reset. I can only use odin. Any ideas why this is happening? I've been at this for 3 days now, I'm totally at a loss. Thanks!
Customy binary download: 11 counts <==== Is this why it's confused? From so many attempts to flash?
- 01-16-2014, 04:17 AM #2
- 4 Posts
Re: Blank/Black screen after using Odin to flash, won't go past Samsung logo screen. HELP
Solution: I had this very problem with my GALAXY APPEAL. I struggled but only to find that the answer was only five minutes away from me. I wasted nights and days trying to restore my phone. Mine was ending at RETHINK POSSIBLE screen, no home icon, no home key, nothing but white welcome logo. secondly, after factory re-set it gives a black screen.
HOW DID I OVERCOME IT. SIMPLE SOLUTION. i googled and was told that the missing file to boot into home screen is apk launcher or home launcher only.
1. Do a factory re-set.
2. when it asks for internet connect using wifi
3. when asked about usb debugging say OK.
4. LEAVE IT AT THAT BLACK SCREEN(mine was showing time at the top right corner while black like that.
5. download mobogenie to your PC. If no SAMSUNG PC DRIVER download and install to the same PC.
6. Install apk launcher into your phone through mobogenie. remember you must disconnect your phone from the pc after mobogenie successfully install, then u come to stage six.
how do you know mobogenie has installed? It displays onto your home page phone screen
Please confirm success.
- By masaai2000 in forum AT&T Galaxy NoteReplies: 2Last Post: 01-18-2014, 10:57 AM
- By glc650 in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 6Last Post: 01-17-2014, 09:42 AM
- By MrNapa in forum Verizon HTC OneReplies: 2Last Post: 01-15-2014, 04:02 PM
- By DanaS813 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 01-14-2014, 10:40 PM
- By ryan1234567 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 2Replies: 1Last Post: 01-14-2014, 09:21 PM