- 2 Posts
My phone was flashed to boost .... Now I want to reset it to sprint so I can sell it, but the store that flashed it (cellbros in orlando) put there own MSL code in there and wont give it to me... SAID I HAVE TO PAY $60.00 AND GET IT REFLASHED TO SPRINT ... Is there anything I can do to change back to sprints MSL on my own ??
- 01-22-2014, 08:35 PM #2
This is one of the negatives of flashing a device designed for a specific carrier to a 3rd party carrier like Boost.Paul
Moderator @ Android Central
I am the Tegra Champ. What this means is that from time to time NVIDIA might send me new products to try out. This will not affect my thoughts, ideas, or opinions about any product that are discussed in the forums. Those are still my own.
- 03-05-2014, 11:44 PM #4
- By shnadav in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 2Last Post: 03-07-2014, 06:18 PM
- By saraj12 in forum AT&T Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 1Last Post: 01-30-2014, 06:05 PM
- By nisecal in forum Moto X (2013)Replies: 5Last Post: 01-25-2014, 01:37 PM
- By pnico in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 6Last Post: 01-21-2014, 11:20 PM
- By delta7 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 1Last Post: 01-20-2014, 11:06 PM