- 2 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
memory says its full but it isn't?
My wife has the note 2. It has been lagging and showing a storage space low warning. I went through and moved pictures and videos to external sd card. The video and picture memory started at 8gb and is now at 9.5gb its only went up since. I cleared other sections and caches but it says its full.
Also plugged into laptop and deleted anything that wasnt needed and still no extra room?
- 02-17-2014, 10:51 AM #2
Re: memory says its full but it isn't?
[Guide] Rebooting into Recovery Mode for the Galaxy S2, S3, and Tab2.
This will only delete system cache files, not anything personal. See if that helps. Follow instructions for the S3.
- 02-17-2014, 03:12 PM #4
- By howardknoah in forum Moto X (2013)Replies: 31Last Post: 03-28-2014, 08:25 PM
- By Phoenix111 in forum VerizonReplies: 6Last Post: 02-20-2014, 08:24 PM
- By Aj Honrade in forum AT&T HTC OneReplies: 4Last Post: 02-19-2014, 09:40 AM
- By Aj Honrade in forum HTC One M7Replies: 1Last Post: 02-17-2014, 11:41 AM
- By zaydabarber in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 2Last Post: 02-17-2014, 01:12 AM