Anker Ultra Slim BT Keyboard compatibility

taniabonita52

Aug 25, 2010
Visit site
Hi all :)

I was wondering if anyone has successfully used this keyboard with the note 2. Got it to pair with a tablet, but it won't work on my phone. It pairs, but I can't type with it.

Thanks in advance. :)

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
Hi all :)

I was wondering if anyone has successfully used this keyboard with the note 2. Got it to pair with a tablet, but it won't work on my phone. It pairs, but I can't type with it.

Thanks in advance. :)

It looks like other people around the internet have connected their GN2 with this keyboard. Have you checked to make sure the Note 2 is updated? I'd suggest powering off then turn back on the phone then try again. You can take a look at Anker's support site here: Anker Ultra-Slim Bluetooth Keyboard for iPhone 5 / iPhone 5s / iPhone 5c / iPad Air / iPad mini 2 / iPad mini / iPad 3 / iPad 2 / Nexus 7 / Galaxy Tab and Other TabletsAnker | Support

taniabonita52

Aug 25, 2010
Visit site
It looks like other people around the internet have connected their GN2 with this keyboard. Have you checked to make sure the Note 2 is updated? I'd suggest powering off then turn back on the phone then try again. You can take a look at Anker's support site here: Anker Ultra-Slim Bluetooth Keyboard for iPhone 5 / iPhone 5s / iPhone 5c / iPad Air / iPad mini 2 / iPad mini / iPad 3 / iPad 2 / Nexus 7 / Galaxy Tab and Other TabletsAnker | Support

I downloaded External Keyboard Helper Demo, and that did the trick. Thanks though :)

I don't understand why it didn't work before, but with that app, it works flawlessly.