Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Anker Ultra Slim BT Keyboard compatibility

Hi all :-)

I was wondering if anyone has successfully used this keyboard with the note 2. Got it to pair with a tablet, but it won't work on my phone. It pairs, but I can't type with it.

Thanks in advance. :-)

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk

Global Posts
    13,381 Global Posts
    Carrier
    Stock 4.4 (KitKat)

Default Re: Anker Ultra Slim BT Keyboard compatibility

Quote Originally Posted by taniabonita52 View Post
    Hi all :-)

I was wondering if anyone has successfully used this keyboard with the note 2. Got it to pair with a tablet, but it won't work on my phone. It pairs, but I can't type with it.

Thanks in advance. :-)

It looks like other people around the internet have connected their GN2 with this keyboard. Have you checked to make sure the Note 2 is updated? I'd suggest powering off then turn back on the phone then try again. You can take a look at Anker's support site here: Anker Ultra-Slim Bluetooth Keyboard for iPhone 5 / iPhone 5s / iPhone 5c / iPad Air / iPad mini 2 / iPad mini / iPad 3 / iPad 2 / Nexus 7 / Galaxy Tab and Other TabletsAnker | Support
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Default Re: Anker Ultra Slim BT Keyboard compatibility

Quote Originally Posted by srkmagnus View Post
    It looks like other people around the internet have connected their GN2 with this keyboard. Have you checked to make sure the Note 2 is updated? I'd suggest powering off then turn back on the phone then try again. You can take a look at Anker's support site here: Anker Ultra-Slim Bluetooth Keyboard for iPhone 5 / iPhone 5s / iPhone 5c / iPad Air / iPad mini 2 / iPad mini / iPad 3 / iPad 2 / Nexus 7 / Galaxy Tab and Other TabletsAnker | Support
    I downloaded External Keyboard Helper Demo, and that did the trick. Thanks though :-)

I don't understand why it didn't work before, but with that app, it works flawlessly.