data connection error.
i probably won't get an answer but though i'd ask anyways.
i'm a long haul trucker. i'm using my sprint note 2 as my sole gps tablet. it's a unactivated phone.
with the 4.4 update. i'm now getting 2 data connection errors. don't know the timeframe that they pop up but they pop up together. the first one pops up. i close it. the second immediately pops up. i close it. alls good for awhile.
i'm guessing it's becuase the phone is unactivated. but the errors will even pop up when it's connected wifi through my verizon note 2.
i'm using copilot software. full fledged map downloaded onto phone. no internet or phone service required. i hotspot to my verizon note 2 when i'm in city traffic. for traffic alerts.
if anyone knows. how would i turn the errors off.
- 06-21-2014, 09:29 AM #2
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 6Last Post: 12-08-2015, 05:03 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-31-2014, 11:04 PM
- By Stevie Barbour in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-31-2014, 11:00 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-25-2014, 10:15 AM
- By Grifftech2K13 in forum AT&T Galaxy Note 2Replies: 2Last Post: 06-23-2014, 06:00 PM