Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree5Likes
  • 1 Post By riskybzns
  • 2 Post By Asurioncares
  • 1 Post By Mweuch
  • 1 Post By Asurioncares
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Asurion out of stock on sprint note 2

So I was at the gym this past weekend and accidentally dropped weights on my NOTE 2 when it fell out of my pocket. Now the phone got smashed like mashed potatoes and no longer works. Now I filed a claim with ASURION online and I received a message saying the NOTE 2 is out of stock and would take about three days to get a replacement! Is that normal? When I had the EVO 4G, I filed a claim twice and by the next day I usually received the replacement. So now its been three days and no phone and checking from their web site keeps saying phone still out of stock!! I hope they send one soon I can't go on without a phone. Is this pretty normal and has it happened to some of you?? Also, would I get the REFURBISHED one? I hope they send a new one. Thanks

Global Posts
    77 Global Posts

Default Re: Asurion out of stock on sprint note 2

Yes you'll get refurbished phone. Normal? Well it is a popular phone, but it all comes down to how many people are destroying them and having phone issues.
    Thanked by:
    Mweuch 
    Mweuch likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Mweuch View Post
    So I was at the gym this past weekend and accidentally dropped weights on my NOTE 2 when it fell out of my pocket. Now the phone got smashed like mashed potatoes and no longer works. Now I filed a claim with ASURION online and I received a message saying the NOTE 2 is out of stock and would take about three days to get a replacement! Is that normal? When I had the EVO 4G, I filed a claim twice and by the next day I usually received the replacement. So now its been three days and no phone and checking from their web site keeps saying phone still out of stock!! I hope they send one soon I can't go on without a phone. Is this pretty normal and has it happened to some of you?? Also, would I get the REFURBISHED one? I hope they send a new one. Thanks
    Hi Mweuch!

There are many reasons a phone can be delayed. We'd love to see what we can do to help get you up and running again. Please email us your claim# and a contact# to socialmediateam@asurion.com. We'll call you to discuss your options.

Thanks!
    Asurion Social Media Team
    @AsurionCares
    www.phoneclaim.com
    Thanked by:
    Mweuch 
    Mweuch and alxarambula like this.
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  

Quote Originally Posted by Asurioncares View Post
    Hi Mweuch!

There are many reasons a phone can be delayed. We'd love to see what we can do to help get you up and running again. Please email us your claim# and a contact# to socialmediateam@asurion.com. We'll call you to discuss your options.

Thanks!
    Thank you for replying. I just got off the phone with ASURION and I am now provided with a tracking number that my replacement has just been shipped! Thank you again.
    Thanked by:
    Asurioncares likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Mweuch View Post
    Thank you for replying. I just got off the phone with ASURION and I am now provided with a tracking number that my replacement has just been shipped! Thank you again.
    You're welcome Mweuch! We're only a post away if you need us. Thanks!
    Asurion Social Media Team
    @AsurionCares
    www.phoneclaim.com
    Thanked by:
    Mweuch 
    Mweuch likes this.