- 20 Posts
Never will "upgrade" again
Since getting the latest "upgrade" my once zoom along Note 2 is now sluggish, slow and unpredictable. So as well as not being able to edit and save pictures to my extended SD card, it now takes forever to do anything. Last time I ever "upgrade" from what was once working so well. Thanks........ For nothing!
Posted via Android Central App
- 07-09-2014, 12:10 AM #2
Re: Never will "upgrade" again
Sorry to hear about that. Have you tried booting into Recovery and wiping the system cache partition? That's always worth a try: Reset: Samsung Galaxy Note II | T-Mobile Support
Another thing to consider is to unmount and remove the SD card, in case it got corrupted somehow.
- 07-09-2014, 11:58 AM #3
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 07-23-2014, 02:27 AM
- By antonywan in forum Moto X (2013)Replies: 8Last Post: 07-17-2014, 11:51 PM
- By Roxyemiles in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-08-2014, 04:29 PM
- By Omer San Gabriel in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 07-08-2014, 02:06 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-08-2014, 02:06 PM