Facebook has stopped
Hi, I'm still using 22.214.171.124.28-3 application of Facebook and I'm getting this message. Unfortunately com Facebook. Orca has stopped. I've even update to latest version and still does it and sometimes when I'm not even logged into Facebook. Any suggestions would be appreciated.
- 07-22-2014, 02:04 PM #2
- 07-24-2014, 01:35 PM #4
- 89 Posts
1.Go to settings-applications manager
Select facebook and clear data and then clear cache.
2. If that doesn't work also try going to applications manager then all apps and then touch the menu button and select reset app preferences.
3. If the problem still persists then go to recovery mode of your phone and then clear the cache.
That should solve the problem, but if it doesn't then try fast for facebook or friencaster, their might be many more options available but as I don't like using fb on my phone I just don't know.
- By EoN604 in forum HTC OneReplies: 5Last Post: 09-18-2014, 01:10 AM
- By Clocks in forum Moto X (2014)Replies: 7Last Post: 08-04-2014, 07:01 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 07-22-2014, 01:25 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-22-2014, 12:41 PM
- By Unregistered in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-22-2014, 11:41 AM