Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Facebook has stopped

Hi, I'm still using 7.0.0.26.28-3 application of Facebook and I'm getting this message. Unfortunately com Facebook. Orca has stopped. I've even update to latest version and still does it and sometimes when I'm not even logged into Facebook. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

USMC97

Default Re: Facebook has stopped

Quote Originally Posted by kanesmith41 View Post
    Hi, I'm still using 7.0.0.26.28-3 application of Facebook and I'm getting this message. Unfortunately com Facebook. Orca has stopped. I've even update to latest version and still does it and sometimes when I'm not even logged into Facebook. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

USMC97
    Please try uninstalling and then reinstalling the app.
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Thanks. But I've done that twice already. I'll try again and this time I'll pull battery out.

USMC97

Quote Originally Posted by kanesmith41 View Post
    Thanks. But I've done that twice already. I'll try again and this time I'll pull battery out.

USMC97
    Ok try this-
    1.Go to settings-applications manager
    Select facebook and clear data and then clear cache.

2. If that doesn't work also try going to applications manager then all apps and then touch the menu button and select reset app preferences.

3. If the problem still persists then go to recovery mode of your phone and then clear the cache.

That should solve the problem, but if it doesn't then try fast for facebook or friencaster, their might be many more options available but as I don't like using fb on my phone I just don't know.
  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #5  

Thanks. I finally got it back working properly but i will use your information provided if it happens again.

USMC97