Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Need help with my stock recovery

Hello all,

previous searches have yielded limited answers so I apologize if this has been answered already.

I've been running CM for the past 5 or 6 months and have had zero problems with it. Last week however something happened and I got stuck in a boot loop. Me being a genius obviously didn't make a backup of anything so I flashed the stock rom via odin back onto the phone. After flash through odin I get the green light and pass indication. I go to restart the phone in recovery and I get the sick droid with the red yield sign above him. I then go to wipe/factory reset then reboot and it goes as far as the Samsung logo doing its animation and then stops just after and freezes. A regular power up without going into recovery first results in a boot loop.

I tried the recovery process through Kies and get the "This devices version cannot be updated" error. I am running the current version of Kies. I'm assuming its because it knows I've been rooted?

Note 2 Sprint

thank you in advance.

Rhett