- 7 Posts
Rooted my SPH-L900. Now what?
I wanted to know what apps I should look into now that I've rooted my GN2.I'm also interested to hear about what ROMs fols are using and why.
I did some a reading and so far CM11 and liquidsmooth sound pretty good.
Thanks for reading!
Posted via Android Central App
- 08-19-2014, 04:11 PM #2
Re: Rooted my SPH-L900. Now what?
Apps - Xposed Framework, Titanium Backup, and Greenify.
ROMs are just a different OS for your phone. Your Note 2 runs on TouchWiz by default, and you can find both stock Android and TouchWiz ROMs that have more customizations than the stock ROM. I'd recommend Liquid and SOKP for your phone
- 08-23-2014, 11:47 PM #3
- By yourphonemyphone in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab S 10.5Replies: 18Last Post: 10-22-2014, 11:27 PM
- By Rix_IV in forum LG G3Replies: 38Last Post: 09-21-2014, 08:10 PM
- By GregIsARadDude in forum HTC One M8Replies: 9Last Post: 08-22-2014, 06:54 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 4Last Post: 08-20-2014, 08:57 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-19-2014, 03:07 PM