Sd card brands.
Hi, I've had issues with a sd card i had in my galaxy note 2 and I was just wondering what would be the best brand to get. I thought about a 16g. I download a little bit of music and pictures and save some applications to sd card. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
Sprint Galaxy Note ll
- 08-24-2014, 12:45 AM #2
- 08-24-2014, 01:02 PM #4
Re: Sd card brands.
You made the mistake by upgrading to kit kat. Apparently the cards hardly work, or at all, with kit kat.
Things like that is one of the main reasons I'm never in any rush to update software. I suggest doing a Google search on, kit kat sd card.
- By Maxim Stratan in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 10-08-2014, 03:02 PM
- By Stwutter in forum LG G3Replies: 11Last Post: 09-01-2014, 01:07 PM
- By daehttub in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 2Replies: 4Last Post: 08-26-2014, 01:59 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-24-2014, 03:15 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 08-22-2014, 06:46 PM