Big Red's GS2 release 9/8 when is ours?

jaysmallz

Jul 30, 2011
Visit site
If Big Red's release is slated for 9/8 and allegedly suppose to arrive to Big Red first.....then when is it going to release on the Now Network??

JayWill

Jun 21, 2011
Visit site
Re: Big Red's GS2 release 9/8 when is ours??

While I'm currently in the camp that the Stratosphere is VZW's Galaxy SII variant, it's possible that it's not. It could be the slider that we saw a leaked image of, or something different entirely. Still, I'm sticking to my first week of September for Sprint's, so somewhere around that 9/8 date on VZW's roadmap.

Whatever happens I think we'll get an announcement from Sprint soon.

trentlythp

Nov 1, 2010
Visit site
Re: Big Red's GS2 release 9/8 when is ours??

If Big Red's release is slated for 9/8 and allegedly suppose to arrive to Big Red first.....then when is it going to release on the Now Network??

Look I am as excited about this phone as you could possibly be. I check a lot of sites every few hours hoping to see something new. I read through both thread about the Stratosphere. The issue with those threads and ones about Sprint's is that there is NO hard proof for any of it. Its all theory. I have my own theory on the VZ version and Sprint's version. I have absolutely no proof so I will keep them to myself.

I'm really hoping it comes out soon though. My Evo and my Shift are starting to look dated :'(