Results 1 to 20 of 20
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Slingbox
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

    Default What Do You Guys Think About The New Design?

    http://www.androidcentral.com/all-th...medium=twitter

    Seems like they didn't change as much as they did on the Galaxy S but still, it still doesn't have as sleek a design as the Euro Version.

    What do you guys think about the new Sprint design? I actually kind of like it. The more rounded corners aren't as sleek as the original but it's not that bad.
  2. #2  
    Officerpolabear's Avatar

    Posts
    900 Posts
    Global Posts
    903 Global Posts
    ROM
    AOKP JB

    Default Re: What Do You Guys Think About The New Design?

    As long as it's still thin, I will get it.
  3. #3  

    Default Re: What Do You Guys Think About The New Design?

    I like the look of the ATT version. The Sprint version looks very similar to the shape of the Evo 4G IMO, which is not a bad thing, but I'd prefer it to look like the original design
  4. #4  

    Default Re: What Do You Guys Think About The New Design?

    Not a fan of the tmobile version. I prefer the Sharp square edges.
  5. #5  

    Default

    ya prefer att version best then sprint and then tmobile
  6. #6  
    sndplace's Avatar

    Posts
    1,001 Posts
    ROM
    Just Rooted, stock Rom

    Default Re: What Do You Guys Think About The New Design?

    I like the T-Mobile Design. Nice rounded edges just looks sexy. But I'm a Sprint man and will love Their GSII... As OPBear posted , as long as its still thin and sporting the Eynos chipset.
  7. #7  

    Default Re: What Do You Guys Think About The New Design?

    Please please Eynos chip
    I LOVE MY AT&T GALAXY NOTE II
    sndplace likes this.
  8. #8  
    ufergus's Avatar

    Posts
    94 Posts
    Global Posts
    144 Global Posts

    Default Re: What Do You Guys Think About The New Design?

    I am just happy they brought back the search button. I must be the only person that uses it.
  9. #9  
    sndplace's Avatar

    Posts
    1,001 Posts
    ROM
    Just Rooted, stock Rom

    Default Re: What Do You Guys Think About The New Design?

    Quote Originally Posted by fergus420 View Post
    I am just happy they brought back the search button. I must be the only person that uses it.
    lol I personally don't... when i want to look for something i just start typing and it searches itself... like that its there but never really used it...
  10. #10  
    freddyc's Avatar

    Posts
    234 Posts
    Global Posts
    235 Global Posts

    Default Re: What Do You Guys Think About The New Design?

    New images to make the wait a lil' more difficult ...

  11. #11  

    Default Re: What Do You Guys Think About The New Design?

    Quote Originally Posted by freddyc View Post
    New images to make the wait a lil' more difficult ...


    looks like there's no dedicated camera button unless i'm mistaken.
  12. #12  

    Default

    Looks plain Jane to me, thin phones are more awkward for me to hold also. I was really hoping for more out of this phone, but the benchmarks are awesome!

    Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk
  13. #13  
    dc1225's Avatar

    Posts
    24 Posts
    Global Posts
    437 Global Posts

    Default Re: What Do You Guys Think About The New Design?

    Quote Originally Posted by mgm0918 View Post
    All three Galaxy S II's together is something to smile about | Android Central

    Seems like they didn't change as much as they did on the Galaxy S but still, it still doesn't have as sleek a design as the Euro Version.

    What do you guys think about the new Sprint design? I actually kind of like it. The more rounded corners aren't as sleek as the original but it's not that bad.
    UGH, I hate it. Why do they have to fugly the phone down, I don't get it. I think it looks Fugly. I personally like the ATT's look the best. It looks thinner and longer. Sprint's look like $50 phone that's been out for 2 years already.
  14. #14  
    Phenom's Avatar

    Posts
    143 Posts
    Global Posts
    262 Global Posts

    Default Re: What Do You Guys Think About The New Design?

    I definitely like the Euro version better than any of the US variants. Sadly, almost all US Android slab phones look exactly the same. This one is no different. But for the size & the specs I'll get it and be happy. But aesthetically, it's not much different than my EVO.
  15. #15  

    Default Re: What Do You Guys Think About The New Design?

    Quote Originally Posted by dc1225 View Post
    UGH, I hate it. Why do they have to fugly the phone down, I don't get it. I think it looks Fugly. I personally like the ATT's look the best. It looks thinner and longer. Sprint's look like $50 phone that's been out for 2 years already.
    Haha awesome. It never ceases to amaze me how different people can have such different reactions to the look of something. This is not a knock on you by the way ... I fully appreciate everyone's opinion and personal taste. It's just funny how two people can look at the same thing, with reactions being polar opposites.

    I've watched several of the hands on videos from the launch event now, and the AT&T version definitely looks a bit more sleek, due to less width. It's basically exactly the size of the International version, which makes sense as they already have a 4.5" Samsung phone. But it's not noticeably thinner, and only the reduced width makes it look longer, but it's definitely not.

    My personal taste says 4" is the screen size sweet spot for smart phones. It won't stop me from buying a device with a bigger screen, but I do prefer something closer to 4".
  16. #16  
    dc1225's Avatar

    Posts
    24 Posts
    Global Posts
    437 Global Posts

    Default Re: What Do You Guys Think About The New Design?

    Quote Originally Posted by JayWill72 View Post
    Haha awesome. It never ceases to amaze me how different people can have such different reactions to the look of something. This is not a knock on you by the way ... I fully appreciate everyone's opinion and personal taste. It's just funny how two people can look at the same thing, with reactions being polar opposites.

    I've watched several of the hands on videos from the launch event now, and the AT&T version definitely looks a bit more sleek, due to less width. It's basically exactly the size of the International version, which makes sense as they already have a 4.5" Samsung phone. But it's not noticeably thinner, and only the reduced width makes it look longer, but it's definitely not.

    My personal taste says 4" is the screen size sweet spot for smart phones. It won't stop me from buying a device with a bigger screen, but I do prefer something closer to 4".
    This is prime example of why euro's call us "stupid americans". We're always outdone by euros and japs when it comes to "aesthetics". Sprint's/tmobile version is a god dam Buick/Chevy, meanwhile ATT got the Acura/Lexus and Euro's got the Beamer/Mercedes.
  17. #17  
    jfenton's Avatar

    Posts
    497 Posts
    Global Posts
    631 Global Posts

    Default Re: What Do You Guys Think About The New Design?

    Personally I could care less what others think of my phones looks and I sure don't care as long as it does what I need it to do.
  18. #18  
    goitsme48's Avatar

    Posts
    17 Posts
    Global Posts
    39 Global Posts

    Default Re: What Do You Guys Think About The New Design?

    Definitely AT&T since that is the closest to euro/asian version. Sprint and T-mo are just too wide (2.75") as opposed to 2.6' which is the sweet spot.. Wish Sprint had the ATT version...
    Will wait to see what iPhone 5 has to offer... better be atleast 4" screen else keep googling for the next "big" one.
  19. #19  

    Default Re: What Do You Guys Think About The New Design?

    Since the Sprint version's dimension pretty similar to the existing ATT Infuse 4G, I stopped by the ATT store today to check it out. Yeah, it's definitely very wide. I do wish the Sprint version is like the ATT version, that would be the perfect size for me. But I will still get the Sprint version though since it's much better than the phone available in Sprint.
  20. #20  
    jwang217's Avatar

    Posts
    13 Posts
    Global Posts
    287 Global Posts

    Default Re: What Do You Guys Think About The New Design?

    I would be fine with all of them and i'm very happy with the way sprint's looks. plus we have LED YEAAA

Posting Permissions

B