Official Sprint Galaxy S II Epic 4G Touch Announcement & Specs

expertzero1

Aug 31, 2011
Visit site
Re: Official Sprint Galaxy S II Epic 4G Touch Announcement & Spec

really happy that i have 4g coverage here in socal. excited for the sg2!

vinzo72

Aug 30, 2011
Visit site
Ok the specs are sound really good! sad that epic touch don't have q-keyboard. I am epic 4g user and am loving this epic 4g for my business. So here is my idea when I buy new epic touch I will set my old epic as wifi only while new epic all on service I will set hotspot to get my old epic connect to new epic so i can type faster in long email, thinkfree, google docs, etc. It will works! Even I can use any features from old epic!

Questions for new epic touch. Does it vibrane when touch or type like old epic? All share?

jfenton

Aug 11, 2010
Visit site

Ok the specs are sound really good! sad that epic touch don't have q-keyboard. I am epic 4g user and am loving this epic 4g for my business. So here is my idea when I buy new epic touch I will set my old epic as wifi only while new epic all on service I will set hotspot to get my old epic connect to new epic so i can type faster in long email, thinkfree, google docs, etc. It will works! Even I can use any features from old epic!

Questions for new epic touch. Does it vibrane when touch or type like old epic? All share?
Every android phone I've ever seen has the ability for hepatic feedback...just depends on if you have it enabled or not.

Riboflavin

Aug 2, 2011
Visit site

yup. definitely just made a plastic cutout that is the same dimensions at the E4gT to see how it would fit in my pocket.

I kinda hate myself a little.

whatsitsname

Jul 30, 2011
Visit site

yup. definitely just made a plastic cutout that is the same dimensions at the E4gT to see how it would fit in my pocket.

I kinda hate myself a little.

Why bother the dimensions are almost identical to the ATT Samsung Infuse. Go to best buy and see if you can pocket one of them.

jfenton

Aug 11, 2010
Visit site

I checked it out at BB...it fits in my pocket exactly the same as my EVO....don't even know that it's there.

Course I am 54 and don't wear "skinny" jeans :)

sndplace

Jun 25, 2010
Visit site

I checked it out at BB...it fits in my pocket exactly the same as my EVO....don't even know that it's there.

Course I am 54 and don't wear "skinny" jeans :)

Did the same and loved it lol... Size 40 so skinny jeans aren't in my section when shopping :( ... Isn't today the 16th?

Riboflavin

Aug 2, 2011
Visit site

Ugh. Dropped my current phone today and put a good nick in the middle of the screen. First one in the 2.25 years i've had the phone.

Gonna be a long two weeks.

sndplace

Jun 25, 2010
Visit site

Ugh. Dropped my current phone today and put a good nick in the middle of the screen. First one in the 2.25 years i've had the phone.

Gonna be a long two weeks.

it will be worth it. Welcome to Android...and AC...

Reactions: Riboflavin

Orion78

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site

Damn I been wanting this phone almost all year and now its here. My dilemma is should I just get this phone or just wait it out till the holiday season? The next Nexus will be around the corner.

mike44pl

Jun 6, 2011
Visit site

I think this is what it takes for me to drop my Evo 3D and get this phone. I've always been a HTC lover and fanboy but after seeing this I'm sold. Too bad I'll have to pay the ETF since I bought the evo 2 months ago
:(.

dotKrushi

Sep 5, 2011
Visit site

isn't this just a little bit upgraded epic? or is it a different one?

solid_s_1117

May 17, 2010
Visit site

isn't this just a little bit upgraded epic? or is it a different one?

This is a completely different beast, take a look at the second post of this very thread. The original Epic will receive it's own sequel with upgraded specs later this year or early next year.

lafountain

Sep 9, 2010
Visit site

Have they stated what retail is on this phone yet or just contract price?

STL 314

May 13, 2011
Visit site

Damn I been wanting this phone almost all year and now its here. My dilemma is should I just get this phone or just wait it out till the holiday season? The next Nexus will be around the corner.

if you do that then something better will be coming out its a never ending cycle...Galaxy S 2 looks like 1 of the top phone for awhile

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
guylenn49