No BB Preorder Yet. Did Mine at SRINT. No Mail in Rebate Required

jfenton

Aug 11, 2010
Visit site
Surprisingly, neither BB or RS had pre-order info today so I did mine at the corporate SPRINT store.

Paid the $50, got the little yellow gift card thing and I'll be back on the 16th.

Confirmed that there is no mail in rebate thing required.

JayWill

Jun 21, 2011
Visit site
Re: No BB Preorder Yet. Did Mine at SRINT. No Mail in Rebate Requ

Surprisingly, neither BB or RS had pre-order info today so I did mine at the corporate SPRINT store.

Paid the $50, got the little yellow gift card thing and I'll be back on the 16th.

Confirmed that there is no mail in rebate thing required.

Good news on no MIR. This may be a silly question, but can you use the $50 towards the final purchase of the phone on release? Some weird little voice in my head keeps saying "you have to use the gift card in the store on accessories or something else sucker". I'd like to shut that voice up. :p

sndplace

Jun 25, 2010
Visit site

Going down today to get mine after doctors ... I hope they come earlier then the 16th

locationman52

Sep 1, 2010
Visit site

I preordered one yesterday at the Sprint store. This is the first time I've ever preordered a phone, can someone fill me in on the process? Do they call you? Is there the possibility of getting it earlier than the 16th (is there a precedent for that type of thing?)

jfenton

Aug 11, 2010
Visit site

You will not get it till the 16th....I always call a week and a half ahead of time and actually make an appointment.

Slingbox

Apr 13, 2010
Visit site

I Stopped by AT&T to check out infuse again love that screen.
From there I went to Sprint Corp Store pre order went down I'm holding 50.00 yellow gift card :)

Now to the question,
I'm eligible for 1 year upgrade credit 75.00 do I get the instant rebate as well?

jfenton

Aug 11, 2010
Visit site

I Stopped by AT&T to check out infuse again love that screen.
From there I went to Sprint Corp Store pre order went down I'm holding 50.00 yellow gift card :)

Now to the question,
I'm eligible for 1 year upgrade credit 75.00 do I get the instant rebate as well?
Negative.....only with a full upgrade

Reactions: Slingbox

Mikest

Aug 21, 2011
Visit site

Likely a question better phoned into sprint but anyone here ever return a phone within the 30 day window? I bought a Photon 10 days ago for $99 and Its nice but its not cutting it for me. I'm assuming I'll have to pay the $100 dollar difference obviously, and possibly a $35 dollar restocking fee. Are they a stickler on that restocking fee?

FearFormsFunction

Apr 28, 2010
Visit site

Likely a question better phoned into sprint but anyone here ever return a phone within the 30 day window? I bought a Photon 10 days ago for $99 and Its nice but its not cutting it for me. I'm assuming I'll have to pay the $100 dollar difference obviously, and possibly a $35 dollar restocking fee. Are they a stickler on that restocking fee?

Depends on whoever handles your return. I returned my Photon yesteray and was not charged a restocking fee, but even if I was another CS representative had agreed to remove the restock fee from my bill afterwards. So even if you do get charged you can always contact Sprint CS directly and talk them into waiving it.

dr_elusive

Jul 30, 2011
Visit site

Can you pre-order online and do a self activation? I would rather not have to deal with the Sprint store people. Better yet if they do the Premier Early order sales like they did for the photon.

Dr.

FearFormsFunction

Apr 28, 2010
Visit site

Can you pre-order online and do a self activation? I would rather not have to deal with the Sprint store people. Better yet if they do the Premier Early order sales like they did for the photon.

Dr.

There is no online pre-order available at this time, but you can order it online or via telesales when it is released. As for the Premier early ordering there is currently no word on that just yet, but when I did my pre-order for the Photon I ended up getting it about two days after the official release so it made no difference. I did my pre-order today and it was pretty hassle free aside from the fact that I had to inform them that pre-ordering was in effect.

jfenton

Aug 11, 2010
Visit site

Can't imagine why it would be any different than any other phone...which means you should be able to.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
be1digital