1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

ROM
    Stock

Default Question about adding a line

Ok, so I want to get the Epic 4G touch and my girl needs a phone. So what I was wondering is if I could add a line and put the Epic on my line and give her my evo shift? Basically use the new line to get the epic but use that phone on my line and her use my phone.
    Sent from my MoPho

Default Re: Question about adding a line

Yes u can do that. I've done it a few times personally.
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

ROM
    Stock

Ok cool, one more thing. On the family plan thats $129 do they add the $10 premium data to that x2 for a total of $149.99?
    Sent from my MoPho

ROM
    Zedomax OC 1.6 Ghz

Yes, I believe so but if you upgrade your plan to have a total of 169.99 you'll be eligible for an upgrade every year. Personally I don't care for it, but it's always nice to have in case something incredibly awesome comes out.

Yea u pay ten bucks per phone. The premier gold status is pretty awesome my fam has two lines that get yearly upgrades and my parents don't care too much which phone they have so I pretty much can upgrade every 6 months. I sell my old phone for more than I buy it so its pretty cool. I can easil sell my epic 4g for 200 which pretty much covers my gs2

Just my point of view I would not pay the extra $40 every month just have the option to upgrade every 12mths. Thats $480 extra. If you want something really awesome that comes out just pay the retail price which runs around the $500 price point. If nothing comes out with in the 22mths them you just saved the extra $$$$.

Yea it doesn't make sense for u to do that. We have 4 lines so we would pay that much anyways so it works for us.

What I've done in the past was add the new line to my plan and get the new phone for $200, and then when I got home I called Sprint and had then change the phone numbers so my phone # was on the new phone and the new # was on the old phone.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk