Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Battery capacity 1650mAh for Epic Touch 4G?

Is there any confirmation of the battery capacity for the Epic Touch 4G? If it's the same as the original Galaxy S2, I found 1650mAh OEM Samsung batteries on ebay for $3.99. If so, I'm gonna order like 3 of them!

Global Posts
    257 Global Posts

I believe it's a 1800 mAh battery.
    Thanked by:
    bhem 
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Default Re: Battery capacity 1650mAh for Epic Touch 4G?

Thanks!

ROM
    Just Rooted, stock Rom

Even though they are lesser MAHs if they are the same size and have the same connecting points then they should still work...

Good topic, I want to know too. Just like my Evo 4g, I am planning to get a second battery and wall battery charger. If the battery size is the same as the europe one, then it would be cheaper.

I sure hope there are some of those cheap ebay batteries available that will work. I use them all the time in my Evo and I love them.

Oh I'll be getting an extended battery when available!

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

Global Posts
    593 Global Posts
    ROM
    Starburst with LoStKernel

Just bumping the thread for an update on anyone else who was interested in getting spare batteries. I got Anker batteries off Amazon for the Galaxy S II and they are a DIFFERENT shape and WON'T fit. :-(
    Sprint Samsung Galaxy S3 | ROM: CyanogenMod 11 Nightlies | Kernel: KT747 | Governor: Ktoonservative | Modem: MK3

Sprint customer since 2000