Exynos C210 processor instead of the Exynos 4210?

jstreet

Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
Did anyone else notice that the US variants are using a different model number of Exynos processor? The international version uses the Exynos 4210 and the US versions are using the Exynos C210.

At first I thought it might be the CDMA version of the 4210 for Sprint but then I found several references to the C210 on the AT&T model. Even the main Samsung page for the three US variants doesn't differentiate, it just lists the C210 on the page that introduces all three models.

Explore the Galaxy S II | Samsung Articles & Insights

I can't imagine the processor is that much different than the international version but with a different model number you never know.

Does anyone know what the difference is between Exynos 4210 and the C210 is?

Reactions: linzgeneral

Slingbox

Apr 13, 2010
Visit site
Did anyone else notice that the US variants are using a different model number of Exynos processor? The international version uses the Exynos 4210 and the US versions are using the Exynos C210.

At first I thought it might be the CDMA version of the 4210 for Sprint but then I found several references to the C210 on the AT&T model. Even the main Samsung page for the three US variants doesn't differentiate, it just lists the C210 on the page that introduces all three models.

Explore the Galaxy S II | Samsung Articles & Insights

I can't imagine the processor is that much different than the international version but with a different model number you never know.

Does anyone know what the difference is between Exynos 4210 and the C210 is?

No performance difference will be had basically same chips with different names.
The C = CDMA

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RemusGhostofRome