insurance options

gksspot555

Aug 29, 2011
Visit site
is there a good place to read up on the differences of all of the available insurance options? I know Sprint has 2 and Best Buy has 1 but know very little about each. This will be my wife's 1st smartphone and given her previous history with phones I need to look into my options.

tia

JayWill

Jun 21, 2011
Visit site
I bought an extended warranty for my wife's iPad from Squaretrade that I thought was pretty cool. It basically covers the repair or full replacement cost of the device, up to the amount of the value of the warranty you bought. And it covers any type of damage including accidental water damage.

It's not so much insurance as it is a full coverage warranty, that stacks on top of your manufacturer's warranty. They mainly talk about iPhone/iPad coverage, but they cover other cell phones as well. For insurance where you pay a monthly premium, I recall Sprint's TEP being a pretty good option.

davidr#AC

Aug 4, 2011
Visit site
is there a good place to read up on the differences of all of the available insurance options? I know Sprint has 2 and Best Buy has 1 but know very little about each. This will be my wife's 1st smartphone and given her previous history with phones I need to look into my options.

tia
The sprint insurance requires a $100 deductible if the phone is damaged by the user and resets your upgrade date when you replace it. Other options may be better...

Reactions: gksspot555

Nrbelex

May 20, 2011
nrbelex.com
The sprint insurance requires a $100 deductible if the phone is damaged by the user and resets your upgrade date when you replace it. Other options may be better...

Deductible part is correct; reset of upgrade date is not. Using Asurion (Sprint TEP) does not reset your upgrade date or renew your contract. If anyone says otherwise, talk to Sprint.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
apkmodyo