Any places online that are selling Screen Protectors?

kpazzo6

Jul 13, 2011
Visit site
Once I get this phone I want to slap a screen protector right away to protect it from scratches. Or do we have to wait till phone is released for manufactures to purchase phone themselves to create a mold of a screen protector.

ravizzle

Feb 24, 2011
Visit site
Yes it has the gorilla glass. I just like to get a screen protector anyways, since i usually go no-case, and keep the phone in my pocket most of the time. just a precaution.

Gorilla glass makes this phone scratch resistant not scratch-proof.

uly_g

Mar 30, 2011
Visit site
I see, this will potentially be my first phone with gorilla glass so maybe I just have a little too much confidence in it! :-!

eric3316

Jun 13, 2010
Visit site
If you want quality protectors with varying material, visit the link below (there not in stock yet, but they will be). But like others have said, the glass will be difficult to scratch and there are other cheaper alternatives.

Stylish people good partner

Update: These are up for sale now. Amazon.com: Skinomi TechSkin - Screen Protector Shield for Samsung Epic 4G Touch: Cell Phones & Accessories

Thanks, I just ordered. Seems cheap enough and I won't use the device before putting a screen protector on it.

ravizzle

Feb 24, 2011
Visit site
Yes it does, no need for a screen protector.
I have the evo 4g now for almost two years, not a scratch on it. Evo has gorilla glass.
i dont think the evo has gorilla glass.

Even so u didn't get scratches in the manner u used it, so u should be just fine with this more scratch resistant glass. However, not everyone may be as careful as you, i occasionally forget which pocket has my keys in it and will place my phone in the same pocket. So really it depends on how the person uses their phone.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sleezzyy21