Will Bestbuy be carrying the phone?

anon(26204)

May 24, 2010
Visit site
Do anyone know if Bestbuy will be selling the phone? There hasn't been much news about it or even pre-ordering it on bestbuy. I find it hard to believe that Bestbuy provided the option to pre-order the HTC Evo Shift when that came out but haven't provided any news on the Epic Touch.

Phenom

Aug 18, 2011
Visit site
Not sure if Best Buy will offer pre-orders, but they will definitely be carrying it. Spoke w/ a salesman there last week and he assured me they will have them on launch day! That's where I'll be getting mine as I have lots of BB gift cards.

Mikest

Aug 21, 2011
Visit site
I've talked to best buy mobile twice in the last two weeks both times inquiring about a preorder and both times I've been told to wait until a week until launch. They didn't seem certain they'd be carrying the Epic Touch 4G (just my inference) but I'll know for sure when I call back Sunday or Monday.

Phenom

Aug 18, 2011
Visit site
Of course reps can be wrong, but the guy I talked to was very certain they are selling it. He said they expected it to be a "huge" seller for them. He didn't give me any other specifics other than saying it would be available on launch day.

GrooveRite

Sep 30, 2010
Visit site
I called my local BB 3 days ago and they told me that they would will have it 2 days after launch (9/18). I will be there whenever/as soon as they have it!

Phenom

Aug 18, 2011
Visit site
They may have been confusing it with the AT&T model. Hmmmm, if they don't get it I may go thru Sprint Premier (if offered) and just use my BB gift cards for my wife's iPhone in Oct.

jnickol

Sep 13, 2011
Visit site
Why can't people be as fanatic about this phone (like iPhone 5) and take blurry pics of internal BB docs? I couldn't get any info out of my BB.:confused:

jfenton

Aug 11, 2010
Visit site
Seeing how BB is clearly displayed on the Samsung TV commercial, they will definitely have it..just a matter of when.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nanran21