Wirefly Pre-Orders - When do they receive them?

alanjgarcia

Sep 12, 2011
Visit site
So I just off chat with Wirefly customer support because I wanted to know when they will be receiving the phones at the distribution center. I was told they get them on the day of 9/16 and will ship them the same day. They ship Fed-Ex and I dont think they ship on Saturday. Do we have to wait until Monday?!?!

I am new here, so thanks in advanced for the your answers!!

JayWill

Jun 21, 2011
Visit site
I've never ordered from Wirefly before, but I've set my arrival expectation at Wednesday of the following week, to keep myself from spazzing out. If it comes sooner, great, but I'm trying to keep my expectations low. I consider myself a patient person, but I may have to avoid the forums until it arrives so I don't strap on a jet pack and meet the Fed Ex plane somewhere over Topeka, Kansas. ;)

Reactions: alanjgarcia

youngjediboy

Aug 22, 2011
Visit site
I've never ordered from Wirefly before, but I've set my arrival expectation at Wednesday of the following week, to keep myself from spazzing out. If it comes sooner, great, but I'm trying to keep my expectations low. I consider myself a patient person, but I may have to avoid the forums until it arrives so I don't strap on a jet pack and meet the Fed Ex plane somewhere over Topeka, Kansas. ;)

On the same boat here! :) That's what we get for wanting to save some bucks though. It's ok. :)

alanjgarcia

Sep 12, 2011
Visit site
If I get the Sprint Premiere pre-order email today I might just fork out the extra $$$ just to have the phone come Thursday or Friday. Sometimes I hate this addiction...

thekarens

May 18, 2010
Visit site
So I just off chat with Wirefly customer support because I wanted to know when they will be receiving the phones at the distribution center. I was told they get them on the day of 9/16 and will ship them the same day. They ship Fed-Ex and I dont think they ship on Saturday. Do we have to wait until Monday?!?!

I am new here, so thanks in advanced for the your answers!!

If you got overnight shipping you will get it Monday. I asked them. They don't deliver on the weekend unfortunately.

gksspot555

Aug 29, 2011
Visit site
If you got overnight shipping you will get it Monday. I asked them. They don't deliver on the weekend unfortunately.
It looks like they ship FedEx according to their website. FedEx delivers Saturdays to residences (they dont deliver Monday - UPS is the other way around, they normally dont deliver residential Saturday but do Monday).

expertzero1

Aug 31, 2011
Visit site
It looks like they ship FedEx according to their website. FedEx delivers Saturdays to residences (they dont deliver Monday - UPS is the other way around, they normally dont deliver residential Saturday but do Monday).

Very True.
but sadly, there are different types of overnight for fedex. GOD DAMNIT,oh wait haha forgot i didnt order from wirefly.

Sat Sep 17, 2011 9:30 AM FedEx First Overnight?
Sat Sep 17, 2011 12:00 PM FedEx Priority Overnight?
Mon Sep 19, 2011 8:00 AM FedEx First Overnight?
Mon Sep 19, 2011 10:30 AM FedEx Priority Overnight?
Mon Sep 19, 2011 3:00 PM FedEx Standard Overnight?

gksspot555

Aug 29, 2011
Visit site
Very True.
but sadly, there are different types of overnight for fedex. GOD DAMNIT,oh wait haha forgot i didnt order from wirefly.

Sat Sep 17, 2011 9:30 AM FedEx First Overnight?
Sat Sep 17, 2011 12:00 PM FedEx Priority Overnight?
Mon Sep 19, 2011 8:00 AM FedEx First Overnight?
Mon Sep 19, 2011 10:30 AM FedEx Priority Overnight?
Mon Sep 19, 2011 3:00 PM FedEx Standard Overnight?

delivery to a residence via FedEx on Monday is I believe an extra special cost, just like it is for Saturday UPS delivery. They will do it but man is it pricey (speaking of UPS who I have more experience with).

eyecon82

May 26, 2010
Visit site
If I get the Sprint Premiere pre-order email today I might just fork out the extra $$$ just to have the phone come Thursday or Friday. Sometimes I hate this addiction...

what email??

it says right on the website that there is no saturday delivery...so are you saying we're not getting it monday either??? wtf

Shipping Policies
"** Saturday delivery is not available. We cannot ship to P.O./A.P.O/F.P.O Box addresses
*** Not available for delivery to Hawaii or Alaska"

clittle200

Sep 22, 2010
Visit site
Wirefly has the phones in inventory and are suppose to start shipping today at least thats what they told mee on chat!

"
Susane: I see that we have the phone "Samsung Galaxy S II Epic 4G Touch " in our inventory.

Susane: Please allow me 2 minutes while I check with Activation team.
me: ok thanks

Susane: You are welcome.

Susane: I appreciate your patience while I continue to research the details of your order. I'll be back with you momentarily.

me: alright

Susane: Thank you.

Susane: It is taking a little longer than expected. Allow me 3 more minutes, I appreciate your patience and will be back with you as soon as possible.
me: alright no prob

Susane: Thank you.

Susane: Thanks for your patience.

Susane: Good news, your order is activated and completed.

Susane: The new phone 'Samsung Galaxy S II Epic 4G Touch " will be shipped from our distribution center anytime today before 7 PM EST.

Susane: Once your phone is shipped from our distribution center , you will receive a confirmatory e-mail providing you the details of your order and estimated date of delivery with tracking number.

Susane: You are required to check the order status on www.whereismyorder.com for further updates.

Susane: It will be delivered as per Next business day.

me: alright so if it ships today i should receive it tommorrow

Susane: Yes, you are right. "

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fancyfranci