Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Global Posts
    631 Global Posts

Default Leather Belt Case?

Has anyone seen a nice leather belt case (horizontal) or simple leather sleeve anywhere yet to fit this device?

I suppose that maybe it would fit in an Infuse belt case?

Global Posts
    28 Global Posts

Default Re: Leather Belt Case?

Yeah, I'm looking too. I've seen a few that seem big enough, but usually only by a mm or two. That's not a lot of room for tolerance. I guess I'm not surprised with the Touch being larger than the international version.

ROM
    Just Rooted, stock Rom

In couple of days look me up and i'll let you know...But if you keep Googleing it something will show up soon.

ROM
    Blazer Rom 1.3

I've been sporting the official Verizon Droid X leather belt case since last December with using it for both my EVO 4G and my EVO 3D. Both phones have sported Seidio Surface cases. I think the SSIIET4G (thats just TOO long of a abbreviation!) will fit it fine. Will let you know tomorrow morning for sure though.
    HTC One Glacier Silver
    ROM - TrickDroid 5.5.1

Samsung Nexus 10 - 32GB
    ROM - RootBox 4.0

Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 - Titanium Grey - 32GB
    ROM - Stock, Rooted
    Thanked by:

Global Posts
    7 Global Posts

The Infuse cases are very close (tried one out at bestbuy) but the headphone hole is just a bit off. I guess the right case would work if the holes were larger, but the cases on hand were just wrong enough not to buy.

Have a universal one Sprint stock number CCU2588Q. Has magnetic latch and the clip rotates so you can position it how you like.
    Sometimes you are the ball. Sometimes you are the pins.