Phonedog unboxing

JayWill

Jun 21, 2011
Visit site
Did I miss something or did theirs not come with a HDMI adapter?

It did not, because it doesn't. It was something unique to that first unboxing that hit the net unfortunately. Gonna have to fork out the money for one. :'(

sndplace

Jun 25, 2010
Visit site
Yea the first unboxing was straight up not touch and clearly you can see this one was. Also i am hoping that the first one is more of a true unboxing and we are getting the HDMI adapter. if not i want my headphones ..... lol But serious it better come with the adapter:'(

Nrbelex

May 20, 2011
nrbelex.com
Yea the first unboxing was straight up not touch and clearly you can see this one was. Also i am hoping that the first one is more of a true unboxing and we are getting the HDMI adapter. if not i want my headphones ..... lol But serious it better come with the adapter:'(
No adapter, no headphones. You can see actual box contents listed here.

Although the user guide mentions a 2Gb microSD card and the box doesn't, but that may be because it's fully pre-installed...

vader4633

Jul 12, 2010
Visit site
After seeing a few unboxings I think the first one the guy put the hdmi adapter in the box. It looks like the review units come with the adapter separate in the packing box from sprint.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
asha_kanta_sharma