Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Anyone get a call from Sprint yet

Waiting for Sprint to call regarding my pre ordered s2. Anyone get a call to set up an appt yet?

Spent the last year trying to find myself, only to find I don't exist.

Default Re: Anyone get a call from Sprint yet

I don't expect call from store. I will be there when doors open to claim my pre-order prize
    I LOVE MY AT&T GALAXY NOTE II

I wasn't even able to pre order. The stores I called said they're not taking pre orders on it.

Today is the day my store is actually taking preorders.. Probably want get a call till tomorrow

Thursday they will call you to set up the appointment

The lady at the store I pre-ordered from said she would call a couple days before to set up an appointment. That would mean today, but I wouldn't be surprised if she didn't call until tomorrow.

The store I called said there will be plenty of stock. He called me back with a retail price of $499!
    He has them at the store and had to open the boxes to get the promotional stuff out, and find out the retail price.

Quote Originally Posted by romanodog View Post
    The lady at the store I pre-ordered from said she would call a couple days before to set up an appointment. That would mean today, but I wouldn't be surprised if she didn't call until tomorrow.
    Or not call at all. I'd think calls ahead to set an appt for Friday will be dependent on how organized each Sprint store is and how much they actually care. In other words, how good the store's manager is.
  9. Thread Author  Thread Author    #9  

Anyone know if you can buy the phone out right $499, and activate it yourself saving the activation fee? I know you can sometimes get it waved but I am getting tired of arguing with Sprint.

Spent the last year trying to find myself, only to find I don't exist.

Quote Originally Posted by JayWill72 View Post
    Or not call at all. I'd think calls ahead to set an appt for Friday will be dependent on how organized each Sprint store is and how much they actually care. In other words, how good the store's manager is.
    Exactly and as many of us know Sprint stores pretty much stink lol
    I LOVE MY AT&T GALAXY NOTE II
    Pun

Global Posts
    65 Global Posts

I called like 5 stores in my area and none of them were taking preorders

Ups will deliver my GS2 E4GT today! Still sad to give up on my EVO 4G that I've had since launch day 2010. It has been a great device and I hope I don't regret buying a Samsung product.

ROM
    Just Rooted, stock Rom

I didnt get a call, I called them up to see what was going on and they said that they Might call me. I asked then how would i get an appointment if i didnt get a call. Sometimes i like calling sprint then going to there stores. But i can just go in and my phone will be there . ah 1 more day

Actually got a call just now, scheduled an appointment for 10am tomorrow.
  15. Thread Author  Thread Author    #15  

I stopped by my local corp store to see if I could set up an appointment or get the phone tonight. The woman at the front of the store that takes your name said..."No you can't get it till tomorrow" and "We will call people to set up appointments tomorrow". I said I work tomorrow and she said "Then you can pick it up on Saturday". At which time a much nicer woman came over and offered to set up an appointment for me for my lunch hour tomorrow. She then whispered "You wanna see it?" I Said "yes". She brought out the demo model and I played with it for a few min.... OHHHHHH!!! I don't know if I will be able to sleep tonight. She said they don't have the SKU's in the computer so she could not sell it to me tonight.
    Last edited by Searcher61; 09-15-2011 at 06:25 PM.

you can call up sprint and order now over the phone. mine should be coming tomorrow!

ROM
    Blazer Rom 1.3

I got my call around 5:10pm this evening. I tried sweet talking her into letting me get it tonight, but as with what Searcher said, she said they didn't have the SKU in the system yet. I set up my appointment for 10am tomorrow. Pretty stoked for sure! This darn 3D has pissed me off to many times in the past few weeks with its weak signal and dropped calls!
    HTC One Glacier Silver
    ROM - TrickDroid 5.5.1

Samsung Nexus 10 - 32GB
    ROM - RootBox 4.0

Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 - Titanium Grey - 32GB
    ROM - Stock, Rooted

So I assume all of those who got it early didn't get it from an actual sprint store...

imma have to walk down to my store and make sure they got enough in so i dont make a trip downtown tomorrow morning for nothing.

you can call up sprint and order now over the phone. mine should be coming tomorrow!
    I just called telesales and they told me that they can't order it yet. I mentioned that I heard that people have been able to start placing orders for it, but she said that she couldn't do it yet. So, anyone else able to order this phone through Sprint telesales yet? I would love to order it today if at all possible.

most sprint stores are getting them in stock tonight for tomorrows launch.

Quote Originally Posted by h4ldol View Post
    I just called telesales and they told me that they can't order it yet. I mentioned that I heard that people have been able to start placing orders for it, but she said that she couldn't do it yet. So, anyone else able to order this phone through Sprint telesales yet? I would love to order it today if at all possible.
    sorry, but i don't know what to say. i'm a sprint gold premier customer if that matters. i'm not sure if they did it because of my history with them, but there was no problem at all ordering today.

Went in to my Sprint Corporate store. They got their shipment in and will sell me one at 10 a.m. tomorrow. Got to play around with it for 2 min. That is a damn sexy phone.