Skins for Epic 4G Touch?

Phenom

Aug 18, 2011
Visit site
Has anybody found a quality skin for the Epic 4G Touch? I used Phantom Skinz back in my Pre days and those seemed to work pretty well, but they don't show any on their site.

Does anybody make a better one? Any avail at launch?

LegendarySoul

Jun 12, 2011
Visit site

Longie11

Jul 24, 2011
Visit site
I actually ordered the Skinomi Techskin off amazon the other day. I used them on my Pre and was really happy with them once I took the time to install it right. Again if you go with them order off amazon it's only 4.95 right now with free shipping.. I also ordered the matte black TPU case as well
Has anybody found a quality skin for the Epic 4G Touch? I used Phantom Skinz back in my Pre days and those seemed to work pretty well, but they don't show any on their site.

Does anybody make a better one? Any avail at launch?

Last edited:

Phenom

Aug 18, 2011
Visit site
The SGP Glas looks pretty interesting, but $30? Not sure. Plus l saw a few vids on YouTube where ppl either had issues w/ back button or using screen while charging. Wonder if they'll make adjustments for the E4GT

sndplace

Jun 25, 2010
Visit site
Do you mean skin like in the type you peel and stick to your phone or like on the sites posted? look me up I should be getting some soon and it will be in the market. If you meant peel on skins i have yet to see any

JayWill

Jun 21, 2011
Visit site
I sort of hope he means a case and not one of those clear skin covers. I bought one of those for my Palm Pre a couple years back, where you get it wet then apply it to your phone. Worst thing ever! It looked like I jammed my phone into a condom.

Phenom

Aug 18, 2011
Visit site
Do you mean skin like in the type you peel and stick to your phone or like on the sites posted? look me up I should be getting some soon and it will be in the market. If you meant peel on skins i have yet to see any

Yeah, I was actually talking about skins that you peel and apply to the phone. Like Phantom Skinz or Invisible Shield or something of that nature.

I sort of hope he means a case and not one of those clear skin covers. I bought one of those for my Palm Pre a couple years back, where you get it wet then apply it to your phone. Worst thing ever! It looked like I jammed my phone into a condom.

LMAO! You were probably rushing when you applied it. I used one for my Pre and it was nice & smooth except for one edge where I messed up. Of course I managed to drop my phone and it landed on that exact edge and got a big gash. But other than the small hassle of installing them, I think they work well.

Longie11

Jul 24, 2011
Visit site
I tried that same full phone skin and yes it did look like crap.Wouldn't get into the Palm logo on the back good enough to get rid of bubbles. I ended up with just the screen protector and a seidio case for the pre. I'm over this phone now, can't wait till friday.

JayWill

Jun 21, 2011
Visit site
I tried that same full phone skin and yes it did look like crap.Wouldn't get into the Palm logo on the back good enough to get rid of bubbles. I ended up with just the screen protector and a seidio case for the pre. I'm over this phone now, can't wait till friday.

Haha I had the exact same setup. I loved that Seidio case, until one of the tiny little clips broke. By then I didn't give a hoot about saving it from dings and scratches, so I pulled both off and have been riding bareback to today. Feels great when you just don't care! ;)

Phenom

Aug 18, 2011
Visit site
I actually ordered the Skinomi Techskin off amazon the other day. I used them on my Pre and was really happy with them once I took the time to install it right. Again if you go with them order off amazon it's only 4.95 right now with free shipping.. I also ordered the matte black TPU case as well

Let me know how that Skinomi works for you after you apply it. Might just take a flyer on it...

JMU_GSII

Sep 13, 2011
Visit site

Phenom

Aug 18, 2011
Visit site
Wow, those SGP cases are the sickest thing I've seen in awhile, especially the Neo Hybrid Series. Does anybody know if this company will make cases for the US versions? If not, are there any other companies with similar designs?

I emailed them and the rep stated they will have screen protectors ready in about two weeks for the Sprint version. She also said they will wait until all the US devices are released before they determine when ones to make cases for.

So sounds like screen protectors will be ready soon, cases will probably have a longer wait.

I think I'll get the Sprint kickstand version for now b/c I will undoubtedly drop this phone any time now. And if SGP makes those Neo Hybrids for the E4GT, I may bite on that down the line.

Reactions: JMU_GSII

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Markizta