Visit site
It's Coming Soon!

[countdown=9/16/2011 12:00:00 AM;IT HAS ARRIVED]IT HAS ARRIVED![/countdown]

samsung-epic-4g-touch.png

Hang out. Freak out. Chill out.​

sndplace

Jun 25, 2010
Visit site
Thanks ... but now looking at the clock iI'm sad because i want it to read zero now lol. I called my Sprint store and there not opening like last year. I got my Epic at 815am last year but i have to wait till 10 am to get it this time. Bummer... :'(

Slingbox

Apr 13, 2010
Visit site
I'm going to stop by store tomorrow evening see if I can pull off early release.
Manager is pretty cool see how it goes.,,,I'm thinking 50-50 chance of success

SkyeHack

Banned
Sep 13, 2011
Visit site
Dear Skyehack,

Great news! Your order has been approved by Sprint and is now being picked and prepared for shipment.

There is no action necessary from you at this point.

-----------------------------------------------
WHAT HAPPENS NEXT
-----------------------------------------------
Once your order is ready for shipping, we will send you another e-mail.

To check your order status or view and print your order details, please go to https://www.whereismyorder.com/p.asp?m=440727165|Santiago|w

Sincerely,
The Customer Service Team at Wirefly.com

chuckz28

Nov 11, 2009
Visit site
Holy cow this last day and a half is KILLING me. I can't even sleep I have so much going through my mind. I need this phone just to be able to sleep. This must be what drug addiction is like.

BOSSY TEXAS CHICK

Mar 2, 2011
Visit site
Holy cow this last day and a half is KILLING me. I can't even sleep I have so much going through my mind. I need this phone just to be able to sleep. This must be what drug addiction is like.

Well yes, the bad news is you are exhibiting all the signs of being a "full fledged cell phone junkie" BUT the good news is, its a "healthy addiction", you can't overdose, you learn A LOT, and when you get "your fix" it lasts a really long time (at least a month!)

BTC

evansgw

Feb 10, 2011
Visit site
Called the following

RadioShack on York Road, Baltimore MD - They have no idea when they will get a shipment
BestBuy in Timonium, MD - They are not stocking the phone. They suggested trying Whitemarsh, MD.
BestBuy in Whitemarsh, MD - Phones not working and now not answering
BestBuy in Inner Harbor, Baltimore, MD - No idea about availability
BestBuy MOBILE, Towson Mall, MD - No idea about availability... they are the mobile store!! crazy

Looks like I may end up having to get it from Sprint. I can't believe the BB staff are so useless and that the stores are not even going to be stocking the phone.

Last edited:

noshooz

Jul 9, 2010
Visit site
Ack! :eek: I was planning on doing in-store pickup ordering tomorrow morning and snagging one from the Best Buy in Elkridge, MD on the way home from work. This isn't encouraging news. Thankfully there's a Sprint store in Columbia I can also try.

enormous

Jun 10, 2010
Visit site
Just called the Sprint store on 18th in DC. Lady said they only have 4 on their waiting list there! I'm guessing there won't be a problem getting this phone.

Now my dilemma is: do I grab one from the Sprint store and cancel my Amazon order, or wait it out. How strong am I??

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech