Sprint Galaxy S II Epic 4G Touch Countdown Waiting Room

Slingbox

Apr 13, 2010
Visit site
I'm going to stop by store tomorrow evening see if I can pull off early release.
Manager is pretty cool see how it goes.,,,I'm thinking 50-50 chance of success
Well so much for that.
I just got of phone with manager & got denied must wait till tomorrow :(

12MaNy

Regional Leg Breaker
Apr 11, 2010
Visit site
Well so much for that.
I just got of phone with manager & got denied must wait till tomorrow :(

Yeah, me too. I had manager at local corporate store put one aside for me for tomorrow though. :cool:

:'( Unfortunately, I had to sell my G-Tab 10.1 to get this, so it BETTER be worth it.

Slingbox

Apr 13, 2010
Visit site
Yeah, me too. I had manager at local corporate store put one aside for me for tomorrow though. :cool:

:'( Unfortunately, I had to sell my G-Tab 10.1 to get this, so it BETTER be worth it.
It will be worth it Jason have no doubts & Look forward to some GSII Rom building :)

evansgw

Feb 10, 2011
Visit site
Just called the Sprint store on 18th in DC. Lady said they only have 4 on their waiting list there! I'm guessing there won't be a problem getting this phone.

Now my dilemma is: do I grab one from the Sprint store and cancel my Amazon order, or wait it out. How strong am I??

I just went into that store... asked if they had one I could try out, she said they haven't been told to put them on display yet. Boo. You'd think they could display them, and say for sale on 16th?!

She knew what I was talking about though, which is a step up from most of the stores I've been calling all day.

cenix

Jun 8, 2011
Visit site
anyone get any pre-order emails from sprint through premier? i haven't and i called yesterday and they said i would have to wait til official launch. :mad:

sndplace

Jun 25, 2010
Visit site
anyone get any pre-order emails from sprint through premier? i haven't and i called yesterday and they said i would have to wait til official launch. :mad:

You would have got one on tuesday if they were doing this but they were just doing in store. I am so amazed at how many people are not lined up for this phone. I think that to many people are on 2 year contracts and the changes they made with the gold and silver premiers was a start to that low pre-order list. Now with the new changes the cancel it out completely Sprint i really tightening up there belt. I love them but they are inching closer and closer to where the other carriers are and i don;t like that. I hope they can offer me something to correct that ....

cenix

Jun 8, 2011
Visit site
You would have got one on tuesday if they were doing this but they were just doing in store. I am so amazed at how many people are not lined up for this phone. I think that to many people are on 2 year contracts and the changes they made with the gold and silver premiers was a start to that low pre-order list. Now with the new changes the cancel it out completely Sprint i really tightening up there belt. I love them but they are inching closer and closer to where the other carriers are and i don;t like that. I hope they can offer me something to correct that ....

well, i was able to finally get through today and order over the phone. that's pretty horrible that no email was sent out to customers to pre-order. :confused:

noshooz

Jul 9, 2010
Visit site
OK. I'm now officially tired of watching YouTube video reviews and reading online reviews for the Epic 4G Touch. It's time to finally own it! I'm crossing fingers that I'll be able to get one on release day. I didn't have such luck with the Pre or the Evo. Two week waits due to lack of stock SUCK!

wireguy

Dec 30, 2010
Visit site
I went to my SF bay area sprint store and they said they were back ordered....Out of 4 sprint stores in silicon valley..only one had them.24 to be exact ...I had to buy a $50 dollar gift card to get on the list......Not sure if 24 people are on that list yet.....I will be there at 10AM

pathtologos

May 18, 2010
Visit site
This is torture. People are already getting their's and I'm stucking waiting for Wirefly. I knew this when I ordered but the reality of it is so much worse!! :'(

rlanza1054

Samsung - SPH-D710
Aug 18, 2011
Visit site
I pre-ordered it and it never arrived today (Friday, release day). According to UPS, it's supposed to arrive Monday!

So much for pre-ordering something, won't do that again!

But it seems a few of you are having trouble finding them in stock at the Sprint stores.

Rob