Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Default Re: Lets Talk Order Status

Quote Originally Posted by SkyeHack View Post
    oh your mom and dad didnt buy it for you? oh, thats why.....
    Dude are you serious? How old are you?
    SkyeHacks Avatar
    Banned

Quote Originally Posted by crak69 View Post
    Dude are you serious? How old are you?
    24. i live at home with my parents. im the housekeeper as my mom calls it.
    JMU_GSII likes this.

I ordered through letstalk on Monday. 79.99, free overnight shipping and waived activation fee. For that price I can wait until next week. Its only an f-ing phone. I don't understand why some people are paying 199.99 plus tax at sprint just to have it a couple of days earlier. It's only an f-ing phone, it's not the cure for cancer. Sorry but I had to say something.
    Not everyone has the pleasure of ordering from wirefly or letstalk. Any account with some sort of buisness or government discount can not be processed through those sites. Its not my personal choice but i have to pay the extra money.

Quote Originally Posted by sportsplayer5959 View Post
    Not everyone has the pleasure of ordering from wirefly or letstalk. Any account with some sort of buisness or government discount can not be processed through those sites. Its not my personal choice but i have to pay the extra money.
    Same... i don't mind waiting and saving money, but I can't use these services. Gotta go official. Not a big deal though because I end up saving more this way than I would if I just got the phone for a cheaper price.

Quote Originally Posted by sportsplayer5959 View Post
    I completely understand your point. I was just talking of people that can not wait to have the phone and are doing everything they can to be the first ones with it at what ever cost. My point was that it's only a phone.

I'll be very happy when I get mine. Right now I have an iPhone and I'm sick of it.

Closed while I sort some things out
    ಠ_ಠ
    제리

crak69 and SkyeHack --

Stop. These forums will not turn into a circus.

And SkyeHack, your name keeps showing up in my email. That's not a good thing. We're all here to have fun, not act like tools.

Now carry on without the bickering.
    ಠ_ಠ
    제리
    Thanked by:
    SkyeHacks Avatar
    Banned

thanks crak69. you got me in trouble again.

Global Posts
    28 Global Posts

where's the face-palm graphic when I need it?

So I cancelled my Wirefly order and put in an order with Lets Talk after I saw their ship date has been moved up to 9/19 from the middle of October yesterday... hopefully that means they got a sizable shipment in?

The price was $150 for a new line with an individual plan added to my current account. With the 10% coupon code (TALK10RMN) it went down to $135, with free shipping, no tax, and no activation fee (or rather, an activation fee credit later on). With the $45 ebates cashback, the net total comes out to $90 -- not bad considering I missed the nice $100 pre-order and 'TAKE20BACK' coupon (I had previously pre-ordered from a Sprint store but changed my mind yesterday).

Hopefully, it really does ship out next Monday (9/19) so that I can get it by Tuesday with overnight shipping!

I didn't quite get that. You said letstalk is shipping them on Monday and wirefly if you order now they won't ship until next month. Letstalk told me they would be getting then today Friday and they might ship out today. Still we won't get them until Monday or Tuesday. Demand is high for this phone I bet some phones will be on backordered for a while.

I was talking to a best buy rep and they said only there top stores where even getting the phone, so if your not in a area with a top store u will have to go somewhere else.

Are the physical Walmart stores selling the phone at $100? I was thinking of trying to pick one up and canceling my letstalk.com order. I'll only do this, though, if I can get it for $100 and I can cancel my overnight order before it's sent.

Edit: my status just went to backorder. I ordered this on Sept 9th which is about as early as you can do it. How can it be in backorder status?

My letstalk order is showing backordered until Monday.
    SkyeHacks Avatar
    Banned

My letstalk order is showing backordered until Monday.
    thats exactly why i canceled my order with them. you'll have your phone when the iphone 5 comes out. good luck

thats exactly why i canceled my order with them. you'll have your phone when the iphone 5 comes out. good luck

Serioulsy, it's a few days and in my case with the free activation they offered I am saving $106 by ordereing through them. Not a bad deal at all and by next week we will all have the phone, only difference I will have more money in my back account to put towards my next phone

Just got an email telling me to check my account. Now where it used to say it is was waiting for carrirer approval, now shows the backordered satus and the option to change your order. Date still shows Monday though. Not sure if it is truly back ordered or they just haven't received the phones yet. I placed my order on 9/11.

I also got an email this morning regarding my order and my order status on the website show BACKORDER as well.

The CS rep over the phone told me their orders or on backorder with Sprint and their not expecting to receive them in their warehouse to ship out until "early" next week?

Does anyone know if Sprint charges the upgrade/activation fee to Premier Gold customers? Not that that means much anymore :-(

I just called and they also stated "early next week" due to the "unexpected high demand" of the phone. How could it be unexpected?

I also stopped by a Walmart and they didn't have them. The woman seemed confused as to what phone I was even talking about, but when I said the phone came out today she said that it would be at a Sprint store. Maybe they don't get the new phones immediately?

I stopped in my Walmart as well. they guy there said they don't typically get new phones until a week after it's released and maybe longer depending on popularity.

I'm standing in front of the Sprint Store now.
    SkyeHacks Avatar
    Banned

Quote Originally Posted by justinblott View Post
    I just called and they also stated "early next week" due to the "unexpected high demand" of the phone. How could it be unexpected?

I also stopped by a Walmart and they didn't have them. The woman seemed confused as to what phone I was even talking about, but when I said the phone came out today she said that it would be at a Sprint store. Maybe they don't get the new phones immediately?
    thats exactly why i canceled my order with them. Melva had an attitude as soon as i asked about the epic 4g touch status.

my order with wirefly is out for delivery to my home as we speak.

letstalk baits people with there super low prices and then doesnt even deliver the phone on the official launch date. have fun waiting 4 weeks for your pone with lets talk.

thats exactly why i canceled my order with them. Melva had an attitude as soon as i asked about the epic 4g touch status.

letstalk baits people with there super low prices and then doesnt even deliver the phone on the official launch date. have fun waiting 4 weeks for your pone with lets talk.
    Dude seriously? It's a phone, I've been waiting for this since it was announced over seas, another week won't make a difference.

Global Posts
    19 Global Posts

The title of this thread is Lets Talk Order Status. Perhaps your replies would be better suited to a thread that relates to Wirefly orders, since you obviously did not order from LetsTalk.com?

Dang my backorder says 9/20 now and not 9/19 anymore oh that's getting to me somehow
    SkyeHacks Avatar
    Banned

This thread reads "lets talk about order statuses"

Quote Originally Posted by income View Post
    Dang my backorder says 9/20 now and not 9/19 anymore oh that's getting to me somehow
    Same here. I don't mind waiting but now it is starting to look shady......
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast